- Alumni & Donors
- The Center
- Research Training
Home > Laura Morales
University Professor in Political Science/Comparative Politics
Laura Morales is Professor in Political Science/Comparative Politics at Sciences Po, affiliated with CEE. She previously worked at the University of Leicester, the University of Manchester, the University of Murcia, the Complutense University of Madrid and the Autonomous University of Madrid. She has held visiting scholar positions at the Amsterdam School for Social Research, Columbia University, Harvard University and Sciences Po Grenoble.
To know more
Comparative politics, Comparative political behaviour and political organisations , The politics of immigration
- SSHOC - Social Sciences and Humanities Open Cloud
- ETHMIGSURVEYDATA COST Action 16111 - International Ethnic and Immigrant Minorities' Survey Data Network
- Inclusive Democracies? Conceptualising and Measuring the Descriptive and Substantive Political Representation of Under-represented Groups in Democratic Parliaments (INCLUSIVEPARL)
- Pourquoi adhérer à un parti politique aujourd’hui ?
- Surveys to Ethnic and Migrant Minorities across Europe
- Joining the party: Incentives and motivations of members and registered sympathizers in contemporary multi-speed membership parties
- Cataluña vuelve a marcar la campaña electoral española
- Surveying Ethnic Minorities and Migrants