The Summer School gives students from all around the globe the chance to discover Sciences Po, one of the world's leading universities in the social sciences, over the course of a summer. Participants have the opportunity to experience Sciences Po’s academic environment and to become a part of its international community.
University Summer School
Features of the University Summer School:
- Open to students in their final year of secondary school, students currently enrolled in an institution of higher education (at the undergraduate or graduate level), and to university graduates.
- A choice between two separate academic tracks: social sciences or French language.
- Two separate four-week sessions during the months of June and July.
- Held on the Paris campus in the historic Saint-Germain-des-Prés district.
Learn more about the University Summer School.
Pre-College Summer School
Features of the Pre-College Summer School:
- Open to students currently enrolled in secondary school who are least 15 years old at the time of the programme.
- Challenging coursework combining the study of social sciences and foreign language.
- A single, two-week session in the month of July.
- Held on the Reims campus in the heart of the Champagne region.
Learn more about the Pre-College Summer School.
Outside the classroom, the Summer School also offers students the opportunity to explore life in France through a variety of cultural visits and activities.