Urban economics seminar
Team : Pierre-Henri Bono, Joan Monras, Etienne Wasmer
LIEPP's seminar on the urban economy aims to promote dialogue between policy-makers, practitioners and academia on major urban policy issues. It is an opportunity to set out and discuss the most recent works, taking into account the problems facing the concrete implementations of public policies.
Each session gathers two speakers, a renowned researcher and an urban policy specialist. Their presentations are followed by a debate with the audience.
The sessions take place on Friday morning.
Programme for 2015 :
- Session 1 : February 20th, 2015
- Session 2 : March 20th, 2015
- Session 3 : April 24th, 2015
- Session 4 : June 5th, 2015
- Session 5: September 18th, 2015
- Session 6 : Octobre 23rd, 2015
- Session 7: Novembre 20th, 2015 - Cancelled
- Session 8: Decembre 18th , 2015
Programme for 2016 :
- Session 9: February 26th 2016
- Session 10: March 25th 2016
- Session 11: April 22nd 2016
- Session 12: May 20th 2016
- Session 13: July 7th 2016