Carola KloeckPhone: +33158717073 - email@example.com
Carola’s research is located at the interface of political science, human geography and development studies, and examines adaptation to climate change, and the politics of climate change more generally. At the moment, Carola analyses how adaptation finance is distributed as well as how this finance is used on the ground, with a specific interest in island contexts, notably small island developing states. The role of these states in international climate negotiations is also of interest to her.
Carola is co-author of “Development Aid and Adaptation to Climate Change” (London, Palgrave, 2018 ; with Florian Weiler) and currently co-edits a volume on adaptation in small island states that results from a workshop she has co-organised with funding from the Volkswagen Foundation (with Michael Fink).
At CERI, Carola is one of the organisers of the seminar series “Environment
and International Relations”. She teaches the course “Espace Mondial” (World
Politics) on the Franco-German campus of Nancy.
Role of coalitions in international climate negotiations for small (island) states
Development, International relations, Environment
English, French, Swedish, Spanish, Dutch, German
- Why Join a Coalition? Climate Change and International Negociation (Contribution à un site web)
- Introduction - Coalitions in the Climate Change Negotiations (Chapitre d’ouvrage)
- Conclusions - Coalitions in the Climate Change Negotiations (Chapitre d’ouvrage)
- Coalitions in the Climate Change Negotiations (Direction d'ouvrage)
- Fragmentation in the climate change negotiations (Chapitre d’ouvrage)
- The Landscape of Adaptation Aid in SIDS (Working Paper)
- Climate change adaptation. Learning from successes and failures (Article dans une revue sans comité de lecture)
- Multiple Coalition Memberships: Helping or Hindering Small States in Multilateral (Climate) Negotiations? (Article dans une revue avec comité de lecture)
- Small Island States Facing Climate Change (Contribution à un site web)
- Access and allocation in climate change adaptation (Article dans une revue avec comité de lecture)