RDA / EOSC Future Domain Ambassador
Laura Morales, Full Professor in political science, has been selected by the Research Data Alliance and the EOSC Future project as an Ambassador for Open Science and Open Data (November 2022 - September 2023).
The Domain Ambassador’s role is to help promote data sharing and open science practices in a specific discipline. Laura Morales will contribute to the onboarding of key European research groups into the universe of Open Science (including recommendations made by the Research Data Alliance and services offered by the European Open Science Cloud) and thus increase open science contributions in the field of ethnic and migration studies.
- 19-20 June: stand at the PolMeth Europe 2023 Conference, King’s College London, UK
- 26 June, 16:30 CEST: ECPR Standing Group on Migration and Ethnicity online seminar: "An introduction to Open Science for researchers of migration and ethnicity: resources, tools and opportunities for engagement"
- 30 June: seminar on Open Science at SGH (Warsaw School of Economics), Poland, as part of the Open Science initiative, CIVICA Research
- 1st July: involvement in the welcome meeting of new PhD students from IMISCOE member institutes
- 2-5 July: stand at the 20th IMISCOE annual conference, Warsaw, Poland