CEE General Seminar (SGCEE)
The Centre’s general seminar invites both members of the CEE (researchers, associates, PhDs) and visiting researchers, to present their research in progress. The seminar format consists in partnering senior and junior researchers, particularly the Centre’s PhD candidates.
In fact, it is a compulsory seminar for PhD candidates registered in the first year of their doctorate at Sciences Po in the “comparative political sociology” specialism.
- 200922 - La pensée politique dans l'impasse climatique. De la question sociale à la question écologique
- 200929 - Des violences de masse aux querelles de voisinage. Recompositions des formes de la justice
- 201013 - American Resistance: Looking Back while Marching Forward*
- 201103 - Polanyi in Frankfurt: Supranational money and national disembedding of labor”?
- 201110 - The Criminalization of Corruption in Latin America: Causes and Consequences of Operation Lava Jato
- 201124 - Europe's Crisis of Legitimacy. Governing by Rules and Ruling by Numbers in the Eurozone
- 210202 - Algorithms in the Public Sector: Accountability in the Age of AI
- 210216 - Let Them Eat Tweets: How the Right Rules in an Age of Extreme Inequality
- 210309 - Un sociologue à la Commission européenne
- 210323 - The Struggle for Inclusion: Muslim Minorities and the Democratic Ethos with Elisabeth Ivarsflaten, University of bergen & Paul Sniderman, Stanford University
- 210406 - Technopopulism: The New Logic of Democratic Politics with Carlo Invernizzi Accetti, City University of New York et Chris Bickerton, University of Cambridge
Picture: @Sergey Nivens_shutterstock
Conseil d'unité du Laboratoire