- Alumni & Donors
- The Center
- Research Training
Home > Cyril Benoît
Cyril Benoît is CNRS Research Fellow at Sciences Po Paris, Centre for European Studies and Comparative Politics (CEE).
As a Political Scientist, he studies how public policy and regulation shape economic activity in various sectors, with a focus on private Welfare and pharmaceuticals. My other research projects encompass legislative studies and the statistical analysis of roll call data.
In 2018-2019, Cyril Benoît will be Visiting Scholar at Hoover Institution at Stanford University.
To know more
Cyril Benoît's Personal Website
Public Policy, Regulation, Legislative Studies
- Compte-rendu The Principal Agent Model and The European Union
- The new political economy of regulation
- Private Health Insurance in France: Between Europeanization and Collectivization
- The Status of the Welfare State in a Free-Market Society: A Review of Intellectual Controversies since World War Ⅱ
- Review of Orren, K. and Skowronek, S. The Policy State: An American Predicament, Harvard University Press, 2017