- Alumni & Donors
- The Center
- Research Training
Home > Andreas Eisl
PhD Candidate at Sciences Po, CEE & MaxPo
Andreas Eisl holds Master’s degrees in Political Science and Geography from the University of Salzburg (Austria). In addition, he attended the program Politics & International Studies at the University of Warwick (United Kingdom) as an exchange student.
He is currently a doctoral fellow at Sciences Po (CEE & MaxPo) as well as at the Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies in Cologne (Germany) as part of a so called Cotutelle program.
In his PhD dissertation he is interested in understanding the variation in national fiscal frameworks that have been negotiated and implemented during the European public debt crisis.
comparative and international political economy, public debt, fiscal frameworks, eurozone
Thèse : The politics of budgetary constraints. Understanding the variation in national fiscal frameworks in the Eurozone. under the co-supervision of Emiliano Grossman and Martin Höpner (MPIfG)
- Brexit and External Differentiation in Single Market Access
- Politique budgétaire à l’heure du Coronavirus
- Coronabonds : Une solution aux défis actuels et anciens
- Coronavirus Pandemic: Top German Court Critical of ECB Bond-Bying from 2015
- Surmonter les crises liée au Covid-19. Construire une europe durable et résiliente