- About the MPA
- About us
- The MPA’s global reach
- Student profiles
- Graduate careers
- About Sciences Po
- Director and staff
- Contact the MPA team
The Master of Public Affairs at Sciences Po prepares young professionals for careers of global significance. It is a uniquely international learning environment with students from nearly sixty countries and every continent. The MPA emphasizes field-based learning through intensive research projects that send students to the corners of the globe. The program is taught entirely in English.
- Admission to the MPA
MPA students come from every corner of the world and from a wide range of professional experiences. That diversity is our hallmark because we strongly believe that remarkable students learn as much from each other as they do from their professors. At the MPA, you will prepare yourself to tackle some of the globe's most important problems while forming a network of new friends and future colleagues. We invite you to consider joining us.
In the MPA, we see the practice of public affairs as a process embedded in organizational and personal relationships. The MPA is also focused on issues of global significance, which is to say issues that don’t easily conform to national boundaries. These two elements are the intellectual foundations on which the MPA’s faculty and curriculum are built.
- Our network
- Sponsor a capstone
- Sponsor a scholarship
- Hire an MPA student
- Our alumni network
- Global Public Policy Network
Relationships are what make the MPA thrive. Both because understanding the importance of relationships is a core element of the MPA’s intellectual project and because it is our strategic relationships with multilateral organizations, national governments, foundations, universities and individuals that bring in fresh ideas and keep what we do relevant.
- Executive Summer School
The MPA’s Executive Summer School brings mid-career professionals from around the world together in Paris for three weeks of intensive study for a career transforming experience.
Welcome to your new Drupal website!
Please follow these steps to set up and start using your website:
- Configure your website Once logged in, visit the administration section, where you can customize and configure all aspects of your website.
- Enable additional functionality Next, visit the module list and enable features which suit your specific needs. You can find additional modules in the Drupal modules download section.
- Customize your website design To change the "look and feel" of your website, visit the themes section. You may choose from one of the included themes or download additional themes from the Drupal themes download section.
- Start posting content Finally, you can create content for your website. This message will disappear once you have promoted a post to the front page.