- Organization of Research at LIEPP
- Educational Policies
- Evaluation of Democracy
- Health Policies
- Higher education and research
- Socio-fiscal Policies
- Other Research Projects
- Activité réduite et parcours professionnel
- Crime control policies
- La politique de recrutement militaire
- Local job market conditions & recidivism
- Réception des politiques du handicap
- The impact of Free Urban Zones
- Violences en France : un problème de santé publique ?
- Discrimination raciale et mobilité internationale du travail
- News & Events
Quoc-Anh DO(See detailed member profile)
All rights reserved
Political economy, applied microeconomics
Quoc-Anh Do joined Science Po in September 2012 as an associate professor affiliated to the Interdisciplinary Research Centre for the Evaluation of Public Policies (LIEPP) and the Economics Department.
Quoc-Anh Do, of Vietnamese origin, was awarded a PhD in economic sciences by Harvard in 2008 under the direction of Alberto Alesina, Michael Kremer, Philippe Aghion and Jerry Green. Former student of École Polytechnique, and laureate of the International Mathematical Olympiad (Bronze medal in 1996, Gold medal in 1997), he has already been published in the foremost international reviews (notably the Quarterly Journal of Economics, Journal of the European Economic Association).
Involved in project(s) / Research Group(s) :