- International Activities
- International Network
- Study at Sciences Po
- Contact us
- Sciences Po students
Finance your study abroad
Financial aid for studying abroad
Students who study abroad may be eligible for specific scholarships or grants to help cover their costs.
Find out more about financial aid for studying abroad.
Find out more about the International Mobility Programme Erasmus+ (non EU)
See the financial support for doctoral school students studying abroad.
Financial aid in Europe
- Erasmus+ grant
- The supplement to the Erasmus + grant
- Herbert Smith Freehills Entente Cordiale programme offers a scholarship to help fund your studies in an Law programme in the UK.
- European University Institute PhD. scholarships: approximately 150 Ph.D. scholarships are available to eligible candidates for the 2016-17 academic year.
Grants to study in the Asia Pacific region
Grants to study in the Middle East
Kuwait Programme at Sciences Po
- Masa grants and scholarships
- Pessa and Rebecca Blumenkopf grants (FR)
- Grants from the Centre de Recherche Français de Jérusalem (FR) (for PhD students and post-doctoral researchers)
- Visit the Study in Israel website.
Programme for graduate students of Arabic and the Arab world (FR).