Sciences Po American Foundation
The Sciences Po American Foundation, a 501 (c) (3) tax exempt organization, was founded in December 2009.
Our mission is threefold:
- Heighten the awareness of Sciences Po in the United States
- Expand the impact of Sciences Po and the Foundation’s work by amplifying fundraising
- Develop Sciences Po’s network in the United States
With the aim of pursuing non-profit and educational objectives, including enhancing the reputation of Sciences Po in the United States by raising interest and spreading awareness, our goal is to assist Sciences Po in implementing strategies designed to encourage talented students to pursue their studies at Sciences Po and to recruit and support world-class professors at Sciences Po’s campuses.
The foundation aims at gathering individual donors, as well as private corporations and foundations, to find the resources needed to achieve Sciences Po’s ambitions and disseminate its educational values in the United States.
The Sciences Po American Foundation unifies Sciences Po’s affairs in the United States.
The primary aims of the Foundation are to:
- Cultivate a strong base of philanthropic support in the United States.
- Continue to develop intellectual cooperation between the U.S. and Sciences Po.
- Enhance Sciences Po’s reputation as one the world’s top universities.