Recruitment of a tenured professorship in sociology
- Recrutement d’un(e) professeur des universités en sociologie
Recruitment of a tenured professorship in sociology specializing in the Comparative Analysis of Social Inequalities
The recruitment will be over with the audition of four pre-selected candidates:
- Christine Detrez - "Ce que lire veut dire : enquêtes sur les pratiques de lecture des adolescents"
- Ettore Recchi - "Social Stratification and Spatial Mobility: Background and Outline of a Comparative Research Project"
- Martin David Munk - "Transnational Cultural Capital, Educational Reproduction, and Privileged Positions. United Kingdom and United States as magnets"
- Steffen Hillmert - "Links between immigration and education: an international comparison"
These auditions will be held Tuesday, June 25, 2013 in the OSC premises (98, rue de l'Université 75007 Paris) at 09:30 and are open to the Sciences Po scientific community.
Each candidate will have 60 minutes to expose his skills and answer to the questions.
Schedules (in the order stated above): 09:30 - 10:40 - 11:50 and 14:00.
Job description [FR] is always available in "galaxy" portal of the Ministry of Higher Education.