- Alumni & Donors
- Are you ready?
- Daily life
- Life on a campus
- Academic life
- Student life
- Partner offers
- The Sciences Po campus in Menton ©Martin Argyroglo
On Wednesday 25 January at 3 pm (Paris time), undergraduate students and Sciences Po representatives will take part in an online question and answer session.
Hear from students and Sciences Po representatives, and ask all your questions live.
- Sciences Po campus in Paris ©Martin Argyroglo
In November, Sciences Po’s schools took part in a series of live interviews.
“Is it possible to study entirely in English?”, “How do I apply?”, “What does it cost to study at Sciences Po?”, “What is life like in Paris?”, “What are the career prospects for Sciences Po graduates?”.
In a 40-minute interview, current students and the deans of each school answered questions from students thinking of applying to a Master’s programme.
Watch replays of the interviews
For each interview, you can select the questions you are interested in.
- Sciences Po Urban School - Watch the replay
- Sciences Po School of Management & Innovation - Watch the replay
- Sciences Po Paris School of International Affairs - Watch the replay
- Sciences Po School of Public Affairs - Watch the replay
- Sciences Po Doctoral School - Watch the replay (in French)
- Sciences Po School of Journalism - Watch the replay (in French)
- Sciences Po Law School - Watch the replay (in French)
- Students with a degree from a foreign higher education institution can apply to one of Sciences Po’s seven schools until 15 March 2017. Learn more about international graduate admissions.
- Learn more about graduate education at Sciences Po
- No need to speak French to study at Sciences Po. Discover our Master’s programmes in English
- Learn more about career prospects for Sciences Po graduates
- How Sciences Po prepares you for the professional world. Babacar Seck, a Sciences Po alumnus and project manager in the office of the Chairman & CEO of Axa Group, explains why the skills he gained at Sciences Po are so precious to him on the job. Watch the video
- Sciences Po, 27 rue Saint-Guillaume ©Manuel Braun / Sciences Po
- Sciences Po, Dijon Campus ©Sciences Po
International admissions for the 2017 intake are now open!
- Sciences Po students ©Sciences Po
- First-year students at Sciences Po ©Sciences Po
The academic year has just got underway on the seven campuses of the Sciences Po Undergraduate College. Our undergraduate students come from many different backgrounds and they each have their own story to tell about their journey to Sciences Po. Why did they choose this university? What are their goals? Take a tour of the campuses and meet the students.
Undergraduate students spend two years on a multicultural Sciences Po campus in France, and one year abroad, either doing an internship or studying at one of our 470 partner universities around the world.
Over these three years, they will study social sciences from a cross-disciplinary perspective, improve their language proficiency, develop critical thinking skills, discover new intellectual horizons and form life-changing friendships.
First-year undergraduate students by the numbers
- 49% come from outside France
- They represent 94 different nationalities
- 40% applied through the International admissions procedure
- 62% chose a regional campus
- 24% are studying on the Reims campus, which is Sciences Po's largest regional campus
- Learn more about education at the Sciences Po Undergraduate College
- Learn more about the International admissions procedure at Sciences Po
- Meet Rémicard, Alexander, Libertad and Yanhua, all first-year students at Sciences Po
- See the photos from the 2016 Welcome Ceremonies on our campuses in Poitiers, Le Havre, Reims, Menton and Nancy