- Alumni & Donors
- Are you ready?
- Daily life
- Life on a campus
- Academic life
- Student life
- Partner offers
In Case of Emergency
- 112 is the number to call for emergency services throughout the European Union.
- 15 is for the SAMU (ambulance/paramedics service)
- 18 is for the nearest fire station, which also administers first aid
- 3654 for SOS médecin (12c/minute), for doctors who make house calls, 365 days/year, 24/7
- Find a duty chemist / night pharmacy
Hospitals in France
In an emergency, or if you can't reach a doctor in the evenings for example, you should of course go to hospital, which normally should be covered by your insurance policy. Be sure to check their website for details of reimbursement for emergency room visits.