- Alumni & Donors
- University Programme
- Pre-College Programme
- Contact Us
How to Apply
The Summer School is currently accepting applications for the 2017 Pre-College Programme. Applications may only be submitted via Sciences Po’s online application platform.
Online Application Instructions
All applications must be completed via the Sciences Po online application platform. Once you have created your account, it is essential to carefully read the instructions at the beginning of the application. You can return to these instructions at any time during your application by clicking on the drop-down link “Help” under your name in the upper-right-hand corner of the screen.
Required information and documents
If you wish to start preparing your application, please find a list of documents and information you will need to provide:
- Personal information (name, address, etc.)
- Identity card or passport
- Identity photo
- Academic background information:
- Certificate of enrolment in secondary school
- Academic transcript
- English language verification for candidates who are not native English speakers. Find a list of accepted language level verifications on the Eligibility page.
- Explanation of motivation: this is an opportunity for you to explain your goals for your course of study at the Summer School’s Pre-College Programme. The text space is limited to 1000 words or less. We strongly encourage candidates to prepare their response in advance of logging on so as to streamline your application process and to give due thought to this critical component of your application.
- Letter of recommendation: this letter may be written by a teacher, a supervisor for an internship, or any other person capable of attesting your personal motivation and academic performance.
Application Processing Fee
Please be aware that a 20€ application fee must be paid upon submission of your application. Payment is only by credit card via the online application platform.