- Alumni & Donors
- About us
- Academic programmes
- Living in Paris
- Application & enrolment
How to Apply
- 2016 Summer School (photo: Manuel Braun)
2017 Summer School Applications
The information on this page pertains to the Summer School's University Programme. Find more information on the Pre-College Programme here.
The application for the 2017 Summer School will open in January 2017.
If you would like to receive more information about the 2017 programme, including application deadlines, please subscribe to our newsletter or contact the Summer School team summer.school-at-sciencespo.fr.
Applying to the Sciences Po Summer School requires the successful completion of a selective application process.
The Summer School receives a great number of applications. We are therefore unable to provide individual feedback regarding unsuccessful candidacies. The juries take into account our candidates’ academic backgrounds, grades, and demonstrated motivations when making their selections.
Information Required to Complete an Application
If you wish to start preparing your application for the 2017 programme, please find a list of documents and information you will need to provide:
- Personal information (name, address, etc.)
- Identity card or passport
- Identity photo
- Curriculum Vitae
- Academic background information:
- Certificate of enrolment (if currently a student)
- Academic transcript (required for current students, recommended for graduates)
- Copy of previous diploma(s) obtained (if applicable)
- Professional background information (if applicable)
- Language level verification for candidates who are not native speakers of the language of the class they wish to take (more information will be posted in fall 2016):
- Explanation of motivation: this is an opportunity for you to explain your goals for your course of study at the Sciences Po Summer School. The text space is limited to 1000 words or less. We strongly encourage candidates to prepare their response in advance of logging on so as to streamline your application process and to give due thought to this critical component of your Summer School application.