- Alumni & Donors
- University Programme
- Pre-College Programme
- Contact Us
How to Apply
The application for the 2019 University Programme will open in January 2019. If you would like to receive more information about the 2019 programme please subscribe to the Summer School newsletter.
Application timeline and deadlines
The University Programme has rolling admissions; the admission jury meets regularly and candidates may expect to receive a response approximately three weeks after submitting a complete application.
Courses are open to admitted students on a first-come, first-served basis and will be closed when they are full. Candidates are therefore encouraged to apply in advance to ensure availability in their first-choice class, if they are admitted. Please note that several courses offered in Summer 2018 were closed after reaching maximum enrolment and not all admitted candidates were able to choose their first-choice class.
The final deadlines to submit an application for the University Programme are:
- June session: April 2019
- July session: May 2019
Information required to complete an application
If you wish to start preparing your application for the 2019 session, please find below the list of documents and information you will need to provide.
- Personal information (name, address, etc.)
- Identity card or passport
- Identity photo
- Curriculum Vitae
- Academic background information:
- Certificate of enrolment (if currently a student)
- Academic transcript (required for current students, recommended for graduates)
- Copy of previous diploma(s) obtained (if applicable)
- Professional background information (if applicable)
- Language level verification for candidates who are not native speakers of the language of the class they wish to take. Find a list of accepted language level verifications on the Eligibility page.
- Explanation of motivation: this is an opportunity for you to explain your goals for your course of study at the Sciences Po Summer School. The text space is limited to 1000 words or less. We strongly encourage candidates to prepare their response in advance of logging on so as to streamline your application process and to give due thought to this critical component of your Summer School application.