- Alumni & Donors
- University Programme
- Pre-College Programme
- Contact Us
How to Apply
Applications for the 2017 University Programme will open in January 2017. Applications may only be submitted via Sciences Po’s online application platform.
Required information and documents
If you wish to start preparing your application for the 2017 programme, please find a list of documents and information you will need to provide:
- Personal information (name, address, etc.)
- Identity card or passport
- Identity photo
- Curriculum Vitae
- Academic background information:
- Certificate of enrolment (if currently a student)
- Academic transcript (required for current students, recommended for graduates)
- Copy of previous diploma(s) obtained (if applicable)
- Professional background information (if applicable)
- Language level verification for candidates who are not native speakers of the language of the class they wish to take. Find a list of accepted language level verifications on the Eligibility page.
- Explanation of motivation: this is an opportunity for you to explain your goals for your course of study at the Sciences Po Summer School. The text space is limited to 1000 words or less. We strongly encourage candidates to prepare their response in advance of logging on so as to streamline your application process and to give due thought to this critical component of your Summer School application.
Application Processing Fee
Please be aware that a 20€ application fee must be paid upon submission of your application. Payment is only by credit card via the online application platform.