- Alumni & Donors
- About us
- Research Units
- Ongoing Research
- Research support
Actualités à la une
- CEE : FNSP recruits a post doctoral researcher (fixed-term contract)
- CSO : "L’autonomie de la recherche scientifique en débats : évaluer l’ "impact" ...
- CSO : Compte rendu de lecture de Workers go shopping in Argentina : the rise of popula ...
- CSO : "Social selection models for multilevel networks", Social Networks, Mars 2015, v ...
- CSO : A Relationship and a Practice : on the French Sociology of Credit, Paris, Max Pl ...
- CSO : "Le New Public Management entre rationalisation et marchandisation ?", in Laurie ...
- CSO : "À la recherche des normes contemporaines de l’argent", Terrains/Théories, J ...
- CSO : "Des difficultés de l’enquête médicale en milieu de travail contaminé", Ja ...
- CSO : "Devenir professeur des universités. Une comparaison sur trois disciplines (197 ...
- CSO : "Ebbs and Flows of French Capitalism", in Thomas David et Gerarda Westerhuis (ed ...
- CSO : "Les frontières de l'interdit : le commerce de cannabis", in Philippe Steiner e ...
- OSC : Au-delà du transnationalisme : les immigrés, les émigrés et leurs pays d'ori ...
- Centre d'histoire : Call for Papers: Politics, Citizenship and Nations Network
- LIEPP : Is Interpersonal Violence a Public Health Issue?
- OSC : Elites, Privilege and Excellence
- OSC : The Determinants of a Silent (R)evolution: Understanding the Expansion of Family ...
- CEE : Bienvenue sur MAEurope, le blog européen de Sciences Po
- CEE : Cornelia Woll nommée à la direction des études et de la scolarité de Science ...
- CEE : Jenny Andersson a reçu la médaille de bronze du CNRS
- OSC : Informality as a social form of work
- CEE : Retour sur la conférence inaugurale de POLITEIA
- CEE : Call for applications
- OSC : Better residential than ethnic discrimination!
- OSC : Sciences Po is recruiting a Full Professor of Sociology: Stratification and Soci ...
- OSC : When "White Devils" Join the Deen
- CEE : Cohésion, dialogue, vivre ensemble : quel projet de société pour l'Europe ?
- Le département d'économie :
- CERI :
- École de droit :
- médialab :
- OFCE :
- École doctorale :
- Les dernières publications :
- Spire :
Sciences Po is an institution of higher education and research in the humanities and social sciences. Its work in law, economics, history, political science and sociology is pursued through ten research units and several crosscutting programmes.
Its research community includes over two hundred members and four hundred PhD students. Recognized internationally, their work covers a wide range of topics including education, democracies, urban development, globalization and public health.
One of Sciences Po’s key objectives is to make a significant contribution to methodological, epistemological and theoretical advances in the humanities and social sciences. Sciences Po’s mission is also to share the results of its research with the international research community, students, and more broadly, society as a whole.
Assessed by QS since 2007, Sciences Po is among the highest ranked nationally: 1st in Political Science and Sociology, 2nd in Law, 3rd in history and 4th in Economics. Internationally, Sciences Po improved its performance in Political Science and International Relations, moving up 3 places to become the 13th on this discipline and maintained its position in Sociology (36th).
Inclusive rights: A new model to organise legal relations to shared resources
The INCLUSIVE project is an ERC Consolidator Grant research project which started in October 2015.
Led by Séverine Dussolier, Professor at the Law School of Sciences Po, the project aims at challenging our very perspective of property by adding an innovative notion, the ‘inclusive right’, in the toolbox of legal and economic theory. Whereas exclusivity is conventionally considered as the core element and purpose of property right, sharing and collectively using resources, either tangible or intellectual, is an increasing practice and a new field of research in the legal, sociological, cultural and economic academy.
From public domain in copyright, the open access or copyleft licensing to the multiple and complex authorship resulting from online wiki creation and new forms of cohousing based on common spaces and property, all rely on the lack or limitation of exclusive rights and the accommodation of symmetric entitlements of other individuals.
More about Research
List of open vacancies
Emmanuelle Loyer. Sept.2015. FlammarionGerd Rainer Horn. June 2015. Oxford University PressSophie Jacquot, Palgrave MacMillan, July 2015
Jean-Pierre Filiu, July 2015, Hurst Publishers
The Bureaucratization of the World in the Neoliberal Era. An International and Comparative PerspectiveBéatrice Hibou.May 2015.Palgrave MacmillanChristophe Jaffrelot. June 2015. Hurst Publishers
Jean-Louis Rocca, April 2015, Oxford Press UniversityEttore Recchi, Palgrave Macmillan, March 2015Sandrine Revet & al. (eds), May 2015, Palgrave Macmillan