- Alumni & Donors
- About us
- Two-Year Master's Programmes
- One-Year Master's Programmes
- Policy streams
- Dual Degrees
- Competitive exam preparation
- Executive Programmes
- Sustainable Development Goals Certificate
- Certificat égalité femmes-hommes et politiques publiques
- Policy Lab
Home > Academics > Dual Degrees > Dual Degree with the Graduate School of Public Policy (GraSPP), University of Tokyo
Dual Degree with the Graduate School of Public Policy (GraSPP), University of Tokyo
This two-year program, built on the complementary approaches of two prestigious members of the Global Public Policy Network (GPPN), combines the study of economics, public administration, global health and management.
It is designed for young professionals who want to gain an expertise in the management and evaluation of public policy in the European context and at the heart of two major international capitals.
Students follow first-year courses at Sciences Po and second-year courses at GraSPP:
- During the first year, students are enrolled in the Master in Public Policy at Sciences Po.
- During the second year, students are enrolled in the Master of Public Policy at the Graduate School of Public Policy (GraSPP) at the University of Tokyo.
Please note that dual degree students in this program are not allowed to take a gap year between the first year at Sciences Po and second year at GraSPP as per agreement of both universities.
Upon successful completion of the two years, students receive two degrees: the Master in Public Policy from Sciences Po and the Master of Public Policy from GraSPP.
The dual degree program with GraSPP is open to all candidates worldwide. Admission is competitive, based largely on academic excellence and professional focus.
- Personal Statement
- Transcripts (with official translation)
- Proof of proficiency in English
- Two academic recommendations
- GRE scores (optional)
Tuition and Fees
Students must pay the tuition fees applicable in their host institution :
For questions related to the Sciences Po School of Public Affairs curriculum, please contact the Academic Advisor in charge of the policy stream that interests you.
For questions related to the GraSPP curriculum, please send an email to the MPP/IP Admissions Office.
- Columbia University
- École du Louvre
- Freie Universität Berlin
- Fudan University
- HEC - Corporate and Public Management
- HEC - MPA-MBA
- Hertie School of Governance
- Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy
- London School of Economics
- Università Bocconi
- University of Saint Gallen
- University of Tokyo
- University of Toronto
More about School of Public Affairs
- Two-Year Dual-Degree
- Languages: English and French