- Alumni & Donors
- About us
- Policy Lab
Dual Degree with Freie Universität Berlin
The Franco-German relationship plays an essential role within the European integration project and mastering the languages (French, English and German) as well as having a broad knowledge of the French and German cultures represents a great advantage in the EU.
Students participating to this dual degree spend their first year at Sciences Po and the second year at Freie Universität Berlin (FU): they can therefore benefit of an academic experience in two high level universities.
- First year at Sciences Po, students are enrolled in the Master European Affairs (MAE) and they attend courses either in English and French or in English only:
- Second year at Freie Universität, students follow the courses of the Master Politikwissenschaft at the Otto-Suhr-Institut.
During the two years, students of this dual degree gather in a Franco-German seminar aiming at the development of their intercultural competences. The seminar provides to student the methodology and the theoretic social sciences' tools with a Franco-German, European and International perspective. To complete their academic education, students must write a Master thesis.
A compulsory internship between the two years helps the students defining their professional project.
More informations on the Franco-German Dual Degree Programs
Students interested in this dual degree should apply directly via the admission website.
For more information, please contact the academic advisors of the School of Public Affairs.
- Columbia University
- École du Louvre
- Freie Universität Berlin
- Fudan University
- HEC - Corporate and Public Management
- Hertie School of Governance
- HEC - MPA-MBA
- Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy
- London School of Economics
- Università Bocconi
- University of Saint Gallen
- University of Tokyo
- University of Toronto