- Alumni & Donors
- News & Events
LIEPP is a central hub for social science research on policymaking and evaluation within Sciences Po, at the national level and at the international level. It brings together researchers from five disciplines: mainly Economics, Political Science and Sociology, but also more and more Law and History.
Internal affiliates belong essentially to the four founding centers (CEE, CSO, Department of Economics and OSC), but also to other research centers (CERI, CEVIPOF, Law School). External affiliates come from prestigious French and international universities.
LIEPP also welcomes visiting professors, post-docs and doctoral students interested in the evaluation of public policies.
Sciences Po affiliates
- Mirjam DAGEFÖRDE (LIEPP-Sciences Po, CEE)
- Hélène MAGHIN (Departement d'économie Sciences Po)
- Sean SAFFORD (CSO)
- Hiroko UMEGAKI (OSC)
- Bénédicte APOUEY (PSE)
- Julien BLASCO (Insee)
- Jean-Pierre HUGOT (Université Paris Diderot) intestinal inflammation
- Frédérique PIGEYRE (Université Paris Est) Management sciences
- Alexandra ROULET (INSEAD)
- Mark STABILE (INSEAD)
- Chloé TOUZET (Oxford University)
- Michaël ZEMMOUR (CES - Centre d'économie de la Sorbonne) Economie politique de la protection sociale