- Alumni & Donors
- News & Events
LIEPP In the Medias: January-June 2016
- Olivier Gergaud (LIEPP/KEDGE BS) et al.'s study on the vote of the Golden Ball Trophy is cited on the newspaper, L'Équipe,"Le vote de Ballon d'Or est-il biaisé ?" (The Vote of Golden Ball Trophy, Is It Biased ?) and is the subject of an article in The Conversation.
- The study conducted by Morgane Laouenan, Olivier Gergaud and Etienne Wasmer: "A Brief History of Human Time" is cited on several medias: Rue89, Vox EU and also on the newspaper, Les Echos.
- Bruno Palier, LIEPP's co-director, is the guest of the month of the site Histoire Ordinaires under the theme of Social Investment: "Investissement social : mieux préparer pour avoir moins à réparer" (Social Investment: Better Prepare Than Repair). read the interview.
- Etienne Wasmer, LIEPP's co-director, is the co-author of a study of the Council of Economic Analysis/Conseil d'analyse économique (CAE) under the theme: "La fuite des cerveaux est-elle un phénomène inéluctable ?" (The Brain Drain Phenomena, Is It Inevitable ?) The results of the study was cited on various medias such as: Europe 1, Le Monde, Challenge Soir, Les Echos, and France 24.
- Olivier Gergaud, LIEPP's affiliated researcher, was invited to the Marie-France Chatin's radio programme , "Géopolitique, Le débat" on the subject: Champagne vs Vins effervescents : y a-t-il de la place pour tout le monde ? (Champagne vs Effervescents Wine: Is there a place for everyone ?)
- The seminar on Educational Reforms in France, organised by LIEPP's Educational Policies Research Group was the subject of an article on the site of café pédagogique.
- Denis Fougère, Co-director of Educational Policies Research Group, is the co-author of an article entitled: The effect of minimum wage on wage bargaining at the industry level: Evidence from France.
- Etienne Wasmer, LIEPP's Co-Director, delivered his point of view in a France Culture's report on : Le difficile retour des expatriés (A Difficult Return of Expatriates)
- Have a look on the video: the 20th conference of the Society for Institutional & Organizational Economics, the conference coorganised by LIEPP, Département d'économie de Sciences Po and other partners.