- Alumni & Donors
- News & Events
LIEPP Graduate Student Seminar
LIEPP Graduate Student Seminar 2018-2019
The LIEPP Graduate Student Seminar is open to all Sciences Po doctoral students with an interest in interdisciplinary dialogue and/or policy evaluation. The main aim of the seminar is to provide support for graduate student research and professional development. The seminar is also conceived as a way to increase interdisciplinary dialogue between graduate students and faculty, developing their research on public-policy related issues in economics, political science and sociology. The seminar provides opportunities for all involved researchers to get closer knowledge of the various research fields within LIEPP , creating opportunities for informal exchange, as well as formal collaboration. The seminar is based on student presentations of their on-going research, followed by an open discussion and faculty feedback. Furthermore, the seminar includes regular presentations by faculty members and visiting researchers on topics of interest to doctoral students.
Schedule for the 2018-2019 season
The seminar will be held from 12:30 pm to 2:30 pm (sandwich lunch will be provided) in LIEPP's conference room, except where noted (254 boulevard St Germain, 1st floor ; Press the button P, then ring the bell on the right).
To particiapte please register here
Tuesday October 23rd
Wednesday October 31st:
- Max Viskanic: "Finding the Warmth of other Suns? Migrant Relocation, Extreme Votes and Hate Crimes"
- Jean-Louis Keene: “State Capacity, Governance and Access to Health Care in Sub-Saharan Africa”
Wednesday December 19th:
Short presentations of
- Célia Bouchet
- Barthélémy Michalon
- Julia Mink: "Broken homes and empty pantries: The impact of separation on household food consumption"
Wednesday January 30th 2019: cancelled
Wednesday February 20th 2019
- Barthélémy Michalon: Le Code de Conduite contre les discours illégaux de haine en ligne: auto-régulation, co-régulation ou pré-régulation?
- Anne Moyal: Deux logiques d’organisation des soins en Maisons de Santé : la domination médicale à l’épreuve de la coordination
Wednesday March 13th 2019
- Julien Pascal
- Clément Pin
Wednesday April 17th 2019
- Philippa Mullins (LSE, visiting PhD at OSC)
- Edgard Dewitte: It Takes Money to Make MPs: New Evidence from 150 Years of British Campaign Spending
Wednesday June 5th 2019
- Clémence Tricaud: Optimal jurisdiction size and political constraints
- Max Viskanic
Wednesday June 26th 2019