- Alumni & Donors
- News & Events
LIEPP's Scientific Committee is consulted on all aspects related to the research projects of the laboratory, recruitment and the development of the scientific cooperation of the laboratory.
The committee is made up by the heads of the research units involved in the project or their representatives who are the founding entities of the LIEPP; the Centre for European Studies and Comparative Politics (CEE), the Department of Economics, the Centre of Sociology of Organizations (CSO) and the Sociological Observatory of Change (OSC) as well as a representative of Sciences Po's direction, the scientific director of Sciences Po, the director of Sciences Po's School of Public Affairs, the director of Sciences Po's Doctoral School and the director of the LIEPP. The widen format also includes the co-directors of LIEPP's research groups.
Strategic Advisory Board
The Strategic Advisory Board brings together experts from disciplines involved in the evaluation of public policies, and highly qualified individuals. It advises the directors of LIEPP on the lab's strategic and scientific direction. It also serves to promote the activities of LIEPP in France and abroad and to maintain the llaboratory's links with other centers of expertise in the field.
The board is mainly composed of scientists as well as persons qualified for the evaluation of public policies outside of the academic world.
- Tito Boeri (Professor of Economics at University of Bocconi and London School of Economics, Scientific Director of Fondazione Rodolfo Debenedetti)
- Craig Calhoun (Professor of sociology at New York University and London School of Economics, President of the Berggruen Institute)
- Thomas D. Cook (Professor Emeritus of Sociology at Northwestern University, Institute for Policy Research et Joan&Sarepta Harrison Chair in Ethics and Justice)
- Jean-Paul Fitoussi (Professor Emeritus of Economics and Former President of OFCE-Sciences Po)
- Philippe Hayez (Magistrate at the Court of Auditors)
- Marie-Christine Lepetit (Head of IGF service, General Inspector of Finance)
- John Martin (Former Director for Employment, Labour and Social Affairs at the OECD, UCD Geary Institute for Public Policy)
- Dani Rodrik (Professor of International Political Economy, John F. Kennedy School of Government, Harvard University)
- Susan Rose-Ackerman (Henry R. Luce Professor of Jurisprudence, Law and Political Science at Yale Law School)
- Chiara Saraceno (Professor of Sociology at Berlin Social Science Center, Honorary Fellow at Collegio Carlo Alberto)
- Jody Sindelar (Professor of Public Health at Yale School of Public Health)
- Etienne Wasmer (Professor of Economics at New York University of Abu Dhabi, founder and co-director of the LIEPP until 2017)
- R. Kent Weaver (Professor of Public Policy and Government at Georgetown University)
- Klaus Zimmermann (Professor of Economics at Bonn University, President of Global Labor Organization and co-director du Center for Population, Development and Labour Economics à UNU-MERIT)
Direction & Administration
- Director : Bruno Palier
- Head Manager : Juliette Seban
- Administrative Associate (Chargée de mission): Samira Jebli
- Administrative Associate (Responsable de suivi des projets): Latifa Lousao
- Head of development and research dissemination: Andreana Khristova
Charter of Commitment & Deontology Charter
The rules governing the affiliation and the association of LIEPP members are explained in the laboratory's charter of commitment. This charter specifies the arrangments of signature, the support given by the French National Research Agency (ANR) and the etchic codes, which assure the independence and the neutrality of the laboratory.
LIEPP also possess a deontology charter, along with the other two excellent laboratories, IDEP in Marseille and IPP in Paris School of Economics. This ethic code consists of the engagement to declare all potential conflicts of interest and not to accept scientific project evaluation for which the publications of its results are restricted.