Admission to a one-year Master's programme is based on an evaluation of the candidate's academic background and work experience. The candidate’s motivation, professional development plan and professional references will also be taken into account in the admission decision.
More information on the eligibility criteria for each one-year Master’s programme
How do I apply?
Candidates must submit an online application and attach several supporting documents. Candidates should not wait until the last day to submit their application. More information on the admissions procedure and calendar
Why choose a one-year Master's programme at Sciences Po?
- Boost your career with a degree from a world-renowned university
- Engage with a unique multicultural community of top international students
- Learn from the best academics and professionals
- Join Sciences Po’s international network of 55,000 alumni
- Experience life in a Parisian setting