- Alumni & Donors
- About us
- At a glance
- Master in Economics and Business
- Master in Finance and Strategy
- Master in Organizational Behaviour and Human Resources
- Master in Innovation & Digital Transformation
- Master Communications, Media and Creative Industries
- Master Marketing: New Luxury & Art de Vivre
- Joint Master of Law and Finance
- One-year master's programmes
- Dual degrees
Dual Degree with University of Saint Gallen (Switzerland)
Sciences Po and the University of St. Gallen have created a dual degree programme which allows students to obtain, after two years of study, the University of St. Gallen's Master in International Affairs and Governance and the Sciences Po's Master en Finance et Stratégie.
This two-year programme intends to prepare students and future decision-makers for internationally-focused jobs, both in the private and public sectors.
The dual degree is innovative as it offers students an equilibrium between fundamental intellectual units and specialisation classes, completed by the practically-oriented approach of many teachers. Academic excellence is further enhanced by a stimulating intellectual environment in the French capital.
First year at Sciences Po
During the first year, students attend courses of the Master Finance et Stratégie (taught in French).
In order to help students of this dual degree to integrate and develop multicultural skills, during the first year at Sciences Po, students of the dual degree are gathered in a Franco-Swiss joint seminar, led by professors of both universities.
Second year at St. Gallen
The second year of the degree takes places at the University of Saint Gallen, where students join the Master of International Affairs and Governance.
In this framework they have the possibility to deepen their knowledge and competences in the subjects that are at the heart of the University of Saint Gallen's expertise: economics, management and business. At Saint Gallen students can follow courses taught in English or in German.
Students interested in this dual degree should apply directly via the admission website.
- At Sciences Po:
- At Saint-Gallen: Dr. Daniela Engelmann, Master in International Affairs and Governance (MIA) - Ph. + 41 71 224 31 33