- Enseignants / Chercheurs
- Alumni & Donateurs
Actualités à la une
- Vitale, Tommaso and Roberto Biorcio. 2016. Italia civile: Associazionismo, partecipazione e politica. Saggi. Storia e scienze sociali. Roma: Donzelli editore.
- Vitale, Tommaso. 2016. "Review of Meridionali al Nord. Migrazioni interne e società italiana dal dopoguerra ad oggi", by Nazareno Panichella. Rassegna italiana di sociologia 56:400-403.
- Tosi, Simone and Tommaso Vitale. 2016. "Modernizzazione, agire di comunità e azione collettiva: alle radici della political economy urbana." Stato e mercato 2/2016 (107): 241-272.
- Bezes, Philippe and Patrick Le Lidec. 2016. "Politiques de la fusion: Les nouvelles frontières de l’État territorial." Revue française de science politique 2016/3-4 (66): 507-541.
- Bezes, Philippe and Patrick Le Lidec, ed(s). 2016. "Politiques de l’organisation." Revue française de science politique 3-4 (66).
- Bezes, Philippe and Patrick Le Lidec. 2016. "Politiques de l’organisation: Les nouvelles divisions du travail étatique." Revue française de science politique 2016/3-4 (66): 407-433.
- Amengay, Abdelkarim and Daniel Stockemer. 2016. "Review of Les faux-semblants du Front national. Sociologie d’un parti politique", by Sylvain Crépon, Alexandre Dézé and Nonna Mayer. Revue française de science politique 60:599-601.
- Boisseuil, Clément. 2016. "La rigenerazione urbana: welfare e workfare?: Uno studio comparativo tra Francia e Stati Uniti." Italian Journal of Social Policy / Rivista delle politiche sociali no. 1:3-16.
- Le Galès, Patrick. 2016. "Performance measurement as a policy instrument." Policy Studies 37 (6): 508-520.
- Mayer, Nonna and Vincent Tiberj. 2016. "Who were the « Charlie » in the Streets? A Socio-Political Approach of the January 11 Rallies: [Qui étaient Les “Charlie” dans la rue ? Approche Socio-Politique des Rassemblements du 11 Janvier]." International Review of Social Psychology 29 (1): 59-68.
GREENUT - Green Growth and Urban Utilities development programs in South East Asia: a comparative analysis of Metromanila and Iskandar
The GREENUT program managed to bring together a group of scholars from different disciplines gravitating around the issue of green growth programs and sustainability issues pertaining to the development management and regulation of utilities.
The project GREENUT (USPC-NUS) has dwelt into the issue of green growth, urban development, utilities and public services provision. The research, has explored the dimensions of sustainability given the current governance and contextual features of Asian cities, with a specific look to South East Asia, and to Singapore, The Philippines and Malaysia; the provision of public services and the principles of efficiency, affordability and reliability; the issue of ownership and Public Private Partnership and its impact on service provision and an integrated management of urban services. Field research carried out in MetroManila (The Philippines) and Iskandar (Malaysia). The empirical research results shed lights about how sustainability and economic growth policy frameworks evolve in the present day in the region
EUcopas : Newsletter N°1
EUCOPAS was initiated in September 2015 as Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence together with our partner Sciences Po Paris. Our newsletter will be published yearly presenting all EUCOPAS activities. In October, we started with a public lecture on the European Monetary Union and Grexit. Not only researchers participated in the lively debate but also the interested public was eager to exchange ideas on the future of the Eurozone. In January, we continued with an excellent PhD Workshop in Paris. Young researchers presented their work in an academically fruitful environment.
En savoir plus sur Centre d'études europénnes
Revue de presse
A droite, que reste-t-il du gaullisme ?