- Enseignants / Chercheurs
- Alumni & Donateurs
Actualités à la une
- Vliegenthart, Rens , Stefaan Walgrave, Sven Hutter, Will Jennings, Roy Gava, Anke Tresch, Frédéric Varone, Emiliano Grossman, Christian Breunig, Sylvain Brouard and Laura Chaqués. 2016. "The Media as a Dual Mediator of the Political Agenda–Setting Effect of Protest.: A Longitudinal Study in Six Western European Countries." Social forces.
- Vitale, Tommaso and Roberto Biorcio. 2016. Italia civile: Associazionismo, partecipazione e politica. Saggi. Storia e scienze sociali. Roma: Donzelli editore.
- Vitale, Tommaso. 2016. "Review of Meridionali al Nord. Migrazioni interne e società italiana dal dopoguerra ad oggi", by Nazareno Panichella. Rassegna italiana di sociologia 56:400-403.
- Tosi, Simone and Tommaso Vitale. 2016. "Modernizzazione, agire di comunità e azione collettiva: alle radici della political economy urbana." Stato e mercato 2/2016 (107): 241-272.
- Bezes, Philippe and Patrick Le Lidec. 2016. "Politiques de la fusion: Les nouvelles frontières de l’État territorial." Revue française de science politique 2016/3-4 (66): 507-541.
- Bezes, Philippe and Patrick Le Lidec, ed(s). 2016. "Politiques de l’organisation." Revue française de science politique 3-4 (66).
- Bezes, Philippe and Patrick Le Lidec. 2016. "Politiques de l’organisation: Les nouvelles divisions du travail étatique." Revue française de science politique 2016/3-4 (66): 407-433.
- Amengay, Abdelkarim and Daniel Stockemer. 2016. "Review of faux-semblants du Front national. Sociologie d’un parti politique", by Sylvain Crépon, Alexandre Dézé and Nonna Mayer. Revue française de science politique 60:599-601.
- Boisseuil, Clément. 2016. "La rigenerazione urbana: welfare e workfare?: Uno studio comparativo tra Francia e Stati Uniti." Italian Journal of Social Policy / Rivista delle politiche sociali no. 1:3-16.
- Le Galès, Patrick. 2016. "Performance measurement as a policy instrument." Policy Studies 37 (6): 508-520.
GREENUT - Green Growth and Urban Utilities development programs in South East Asia: a comparative analysis of Metromanila and Iskandar
The GREENUT program managed to bring together a group of scholars from different disciplines gravitating around the issue of green growth programs and sustainability issues pertaining to the development management and regulation of utilities.
The project GREENUT (USPC-NUS) has dwelt into the issue of green growth, urban development, utilities and public services provision. The research, has explored the dimensions of sustainability given the current governance and contextual features of Asian cities, with a specific look to South East Asia, and to Singapore, The Philippines and Malaysia; the provision of public services and the principles of efficiency, affordability and reliability; the issue of ownership and Public Private Partnership and its impact on service provision and an integrated management of urban services. Field research carried out in MetroManila (The Philippines) and Iskandar (Malaysia). The empirical research results shed lights about how sustainability and economic growth policy frameworks evolve in the present day in the region
Call for Proposals: Being a [...]
The Eucopas PhD workshop 2017 is aimed at enabling PhD candidates in EU studies to exchange ideas and discuss their research with their peers and senior academic colleagues.
The decision of the British people to withdraw from the European Union leads to consider differently the issue of the memberstateness of the EU. What has been taken for granted for ages in most of the European member states now starts to be questioned and reconsidered. Political debates in many countries tend to address the pros and cons of remaining in the EU or of joining it. For others, the issue is not leaving the EU but transforming it into a differentiated set that could take the form of a ‘core Europe’ or of ‘multiple circles’. The conclusions of the European Council meeting of the 18 and 19 February 2016 address this issue by stating: ‘[…] such processes make possible different paths of integration for different Member States, allowing those that want to deepen integration to move ahead, whilst respecting the rights of those which do not want to take such a course’.
En savoir plus sur Centre d'études europénnes
Revue de presse
Emploi, investissement, exportations: mais où sont passés les milliards du CICE?
Emploi : le bilan décevant des premières années du CICE
Les élus régionaux n’auront pas à porter l’impopularité de l’impôt
La droite radicale dispose de réseaux efficaces de mobilisation