Sciences Po Avenir is Sciences Po's career service. It is entirely dedicated to student's professional orientation and their success in entering the job market.
- We accompany you all the way, from your first year until your graduation, helping you to build your professional project, get internships and, eventually, find a job.
- We are right on your side when you take your first steps in the job market. We keep in touch and help you until you have completed the first two years of your professional career.
- Information: we provide you with, and help you navigate, the wealth of information available on professional openings and opportunities.
- One-to-one, personalised interviews to help you select the right professional orientation
- Coaching in interview techniques
- Workshops on how to lead a job internship search effectively (networking, new social networks, CV, etc.)
- Administrative help with internship (editing of the internship contract, follow-up with the employers, accompaniment of the interns, crediting of the internship report)
- Events : Job Forums, Career fairs, Company presentations...
- Liaison with the companies and other employers; communication on internships and positions available
- Support and accompaniment during the two first years of professional experience
Events and Workshops of the Month
Chers Elèves,Sciences Po Avenir a le plaisir de vous transmettre l'invitation du Cercle de l'Industrie à participer à un : Petit-déjeuner / débat du Cercle de l'Industrie (...)
SciencesPo Avenir Twitter Stream
- 50 élèves participent en ce moment à"Crack the case" le 1er atelier de préparation à l'étude de cas by Preplounge http://t.co/3pBO7fUEhN — 2 days 9 hours ago
- Recrutement digital : les employeurs misent sur le mobile http://t.co/o9zsg5Q5BE — 3 days 8 hours ago
- lancement du 1er atelier "Comment optimiser sa carrière quand on est une femme," animé par Emmanuelle Laroque, Fondatrice de Social Builder — 3 days 11 hours ago
- RT @michelinrecrute: #Michelin vu par les étudiants de @sciencespo @Scpoavenir @edc_live http://t.co/tFhATrEmWH — 3 days 12 hours ago
- Faut-il encadrer davantage les stages en entreprise ? http://t.co/sqCsscQSew via @lemondefr — 2 weeks 5 days ago
- 1 of 18