Sciences Po Avenir is Sciences Po's career service. It is entirely dedicated to student's professional orientation and their success in entering the job market.
- We accompany you all the way, from your first year until your graduation, helping you to build your professional project, get internships and, eventually, find a job.
- We are right on your side when you take your first steps in the job market. We keep in touch and help you until you have completed the first two years of your professional career.
- Information: we provide you with, and help you navigate, the wealth of information available on professional openings and opportunities.
- One-to-one, personalised interviews to help you select the right professional orientation
- Coaching in interview techniques
- Workshops on how to lead a job internship search effectively (networking, new social networks, CV, etc.)
- Administrative help with internship (editing of the internship contract, follow-up with the employers, accompaniment of the interns, crediting of the internship report)
- Events : Job Forums, Career fairs, Company presentations...
- Liaison with the companies and other employers; communication on internships and positions available
- Support and accompaniment during the two first years of professional experience
SciencesPo Avenir Twitter Stream
- Audrey Noeltner, graduated from the master GLM" http://t.co/N7DLKeFW7o #Vimeo #audreynoeltner #governingthelargemetropolis #sciencespo — 6 days 13 hours ago
- La conférence How to find a job in the USA c'est maintenant Amphi Jean Moulin http://t.co/niwp333ua3 — 1 week 6 days ago
- RT @laposterecrute: [#recrutement] Chef de Projet Communication - stage H/F Stage Paris http://t.co/gk7FdB0pqx #LaPoste — 2 weeks 15 hours ago
- RT @GDFSUEZ_Careers: Looking for a job of Junior Financial Advisor ? http://t.co/hN772AYjOJ #GDFSUEZ #Dubai #EnergyJobs — 2 weeks 15 hours ago
- RT @Apec_com_IDF: Chef de projet événementiel H/F - Entreprise: Accenture, référence mondiale sur le secteur du ... http://… — 2 weeks 15 hours ago
- 1 of 10