- Governance, economic organizations program
- Knowledge, science, expertise program
- Public policy, transformations of the state program
Anne-Laure Beaussier’s work examines risk regulation in Europe and healthcare policy in the United States and Europe from an international comparative perspective. She has recently participated in several research projects funded by the ESRC and the ANR on health protection in the United States, access to healthcare in Europe, healthcare quality regulation in Europe, and risk governance in Europe.
Drawing principally on qualitative methodological approaches, she has conducted over 150 interviews with political and economic decision-makers in France, the United States, and the United Kingdom.
In 2016, she published La Santé aux Etats-Unis. Une histoire politique [Health in the United States: A Political History (FR)] with Sciences Po University Press.
Versailles Saint Quentin en Yvelines University (Sept - Dec 2017)
- European Politics (lecture course, undergraduate programme)
- Sociology of Organizations (lecture course, Master’s programme)
University of Montpellier 1, Faculty of Medicine (2016)
- Public Health (Master’s programme)
Lecture on “Risk-Based Regulation of Quality of Care in England”, London School of Economics (2016)
Queen Mary University and King's College London (2014 - 2015)
- Seminars within Master of Public Health: "Health Systems Economic and Policy", as teaching assistant (programme directed by David McCoy & Elias Kondilis)
- Lecture on Global Health Politics 2x3h, as teaching assistant (undergraduate programme)
- Lecture on "Risk and Healthcare Quality Regulation" (MA & BA), King's College London, Master of Geography, Risk and Regulation
University of Montpellier 1, Faculty of Political Science (2008 - 2013), as a teaching fellow and later as an ATER [research and teaching assistant] in Political Science
- European Union Policies (seminar course – Master’s programme)
- Sociology of Organizations (seminar course - undergraduate programme)
- Economic History of European Union Nations (seminar course - Master’s programme)
- Analysis of Public Policies (seminar course - Master’s programme)
- Sociology of Elites (seminar course - Master’s programme)
- Introduction to Political Science (seminar course - undergraduate programme)
- Lectures on general knowledge (lecture course - Master’s programme)
PhD in Political Science, CEPEL - University of Montpellier 1
Dissertation title: "Health Put to the Test of American Democracy, Congress, and Health Insurance Policies”
Research Master’s degree in Policies and Societies in Comparison, Sciences Po
Professional Master’s degree in Parliamentary Life and Institutional Relations, Panthéon-Assas University
Research Master’s degree in Contemporary Philosophy, Paris-Sorbonne University
Bachelor’s degree in History, Paris-Sorbonne University
- Beaussier, Anne-Laure. 2020. "L' Obamacare au temps de Trump." Les tribunes de la santé: Santé, Enjeux, Visions, Equilibres 2020/3 (65): 61-68.
- Beaussier, Anne-Laure and Lydie Cabane. 2020. "Strengthening the EU’s Response Capacity to Health Emergencies: Insights from EU Crisis Management Mechanisms." European Journal of Risk Regulation 1-13.
- Beaussier, Anne-Laure. 2020. "Le temps d’une assurance maladie universelle est-il venu ?: [contribution au numéro spécial: États-Unis, quel renouveau à gauche?]." L’économie politique 2020/2 (86): 21-35.