- Alumni & Donors
- University Programme
- Pre-College Programme
- Contact Us
Tuition and Fees
University Programme tuition fees include classes and any course materials. Additional, optional fees apply for students who wish to obtain accommodation through the Summer School, for French language track students who wish to take a DELF/DALF exam, and for students who wish to take an elective class.
2018 University Programme Tuition Fees
- One session: 2,400 €
- Two sessions: 4,200 €
The following are not included in tuition fees and must be arranged directly by each student: transportation to and from Paris, school supplies (excluding books), food, optional activities, and housing.
2018 Optional Academic Fees
- Per session: 500 €
Students have the possibility to take one optional elective class per session in addition to their core social science or French language class. See a full list of elective classes.
DELF/DALF exam - French language track
At the end of the July session only, students in the French language track may choose to take the DELF or DALF exam at the Alliance Française Paris Ile-de-France.
- Level A1: 135 €
- Level A2: 145 €
- Level B1: 175 €
- Levels B2, C1 or C2: 220 €
2018 Optional Accommodation Fees
Comforts of Home
Shared room – room with two single beds for two roommates in an apartment of up to 8 people
- Price for one session: 830 € for a shared room for standard dates.
- Price for two sessions: 1520 € for a shared room for standard dates.
- June session standard dates: 2-29 June 2018
- June session "Early Arrival" dates and price: 28 May - 29 June 2018, additional fee of 235 €.
- July session standard dates: 1-28 July 2018
- July session "Late Check-Out" dates and price: 1 July - 11 August 2018, additional fee of 495 €.
Note: Comforts of Home requires a 300 € security deposit prior to check in, to be paid by credit card upon registration. If no damage is incurred, the entire deposit will be refunded by credit card no later than 60 days after check-out.
Estudines République – student residence hall
Studio with private bathroom and kitchenette.
- Price for one session: 1200 € for a studio (private bathroom and kitchenette) for standard dates.
- Price for two sessions: 2400 € for a studio (private bathroom and kitchenette) for standard dates.
- "Late Check-Out" option: 2 July - 7 August 2018, additional fee of 285 €.
Cité Universitaire de Paris
Single room - private bathroom in room, shared kitchen on the hall
- 960 € per session (only available for the July session)
Applicants must pay a 30 € application fee at the time of their application. The fee is payable online by credit card at the end of the application process.
The Summer School is not able to offer any scholarships. We encourage prospective students to check with their home universities and local embassies to see if they may secure additional funding.
All tuition and other programme fees are non-refundable. In the event of an illness or other medical incident that prevents the student from attending the Summer School, as officially certified by a doctor, the Summer School may exceptionally consider the possibility of a credit for the following summer.