- Alumni & Donors
- University Programme
- Pre-College Programme
- Contact Us
Tuition and Fees
The 2017 University Programme fees are listed below. You may also download the 2017 fees list (PDF, 309 Ko).
University Programme tuition fees include classes and any course materials. Additional, optional fees will apply for students who wish to obtain accommodation through the Summer School, for French language track students who wish to take a DELF/DALF exam, and for students who wish to take an elective class.
Tuition fees for courses at the Summer School (core classes and elective classes) are non-refundable. Under exceptional circumstances, and at the discretion of the Summer School management, attendance can be deferred to a later year.
2017 University Programme Tuition Fees
- One session: 2,400 €
- Two sessions: 4,000 €
The following are not included in tuition fees and must be arranged directly by each student: transportation to and from Paris, school supplies (excluding books), food, and housing (if not obtained through the Summer School).
2017 Optional Academic Fees
- Per session: 500 €
Students may choose to take one optional elective class per session in addition to their core social science or French language class. See a full list of 2017 elective classes.
DELF/DALF exam - French language track
At the end of the July session only, students in the French language track may choose to take the DELF or DALF exam at the Alliance Française Paris Ile-de-France.
- Level A1: 115 €
- Level A2: 125 €
- Level B1: 180 €
- Levels B2, C1 or C2: 235 €
2017 Optional Accommodation Fees
Comforts of Home
Shared room – room with two single beds for two roommates in an apartment of up to 8 people
- 830 € for one session (standard check-in/out)
- With early check-in (25 May arrival - June session only): 830 € + 285 € = 1115 €
- With late check-out (12 August check-out - July session only): 830 € + 495 € = 1325 €
- 1520 € for two sessions (standard check-in/out)
- With early check-in (25 May arrival): 1520 € + 285 € = 1805 €
- With late check-out (12 August check-out): 1520 € + 495 € = 2015 €
- With early check-in and late check-out: 1520 € + 285 € + 495 € = 2300 €
Single room – private room with a bed for one person in an apartment of up to 8 people
- 1190 € for one session (standard check-in/out)
- With early check-in (25 May arrival - June session only): 1190 € + 435 € = 1625 €
- With late check-out (12 August check-out - July session only): 1190 € + 645 € = 1835 €
- 2260 € for two sessions (standard check-in/out)
- With early check-in (25 May arrival): 2275 € + 435 € = 2695 €
- With late check-out (12 August check-out): 2275 € + 645 € = 2905 €
- With early check-in and late check-out: 2275 € + 435 € + 645 € = 3340 €
Note: Comforts of Home requires a 300 € security deposit prior to check in, to be paid by credit card upon registration. If no damage is incurred, the entire deposit will be refunded by credit card no later than 60 days after check-out.
Cité Internationale Universitaire de Paris
Single room - private bathroom in room, shared kitchen on the hall
- 960 € per session (only available for the July session)
Applicants must pay a 20 € application fee at the time of their application. The fee is payable online by credit card at the end of the application process.
The Summer School is not able to offer any scholarships. We encourage prospective students to check with their home universities and local embassies to see if they may secure additional funding.
Once paid, all tuition and programme fees are non-refundable. In the event of an illness or other medical incident that prevents the student from attending the Summer School, as officially certified by a doctor, the Summer School may exceptionally consider the possibility of a credit to be used the following summer.