- Alumni & Donors
- About us
- Policy Lab
Home > Academics > Dual Degrees > Dual Degree with Columbia University's School of International and Public Affairs (New York, USA)
Dual Degree with Columbia University's School of International and Public Affairs (New York, USA)
This two-year programme, built on the complementary approaches of two prestigious members of the Global Public Policy Network (GPPN), combines the study of economics, public administration, global health and management.
It is designed for young professionals who want to gain an expertise in the management and evaluation of public policy at the heart of two major international cities.
Students follow first-year courses at the Master in Public Policy at Sciences Po and second-year courses at the Master in Public Administration at Columbia University's School of International and Public Affairs (SIPA).
Upon successful completion of the two years, students receive two degrees: the Master of Public Policy from Sciences Po and the Master of Public Administration from SIPA.
Our dual degree graduates hold leadership positions in the public, private and non-profit sectors.
Examples of graduate careers:
- Consultant at UNEP Research,
- Associate at The Urban Institute,
- Contract Manager, Customer Affairs at Airbus,
- Project Manager at the British Embassy
The dual degree program with SIPA is open to all candidates worldwide. Admission is competitive, based largely on academic excellence and professional focus.
- Personal statement
- Transcripts (with official translation)
- Proof of proficiency in English
- Two academic recommendations and one professional recommendation
- GMAT or GRE scores
Tuition and Fees
Students must pay the tuition fees applicable in their host institution :
For questions related to the School of Public Affairs curriculum, please contact the Academic Advisor in charge of the policy stream that interests you.
- Columbia University
- École du Louvre
- Freie Universität Berlin
- Fudan University
- HEC - Corporate and Public Management
- HEC - MPA-MBA
- Hertie School of Governance
- Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy
- London School of Economics
- Università Bocconi
- University of Saint Gallen
- University of Tokyo
- University of Toronto