- Alumni & Donors
- About PSIA
- PSIA Master Programs
- Master in International Security
- Master in International Public Management
- Master in International Economic Policy
- Master in International Development
- Master in Human Rights and Humanitarian Action
- Master in Environmental Policy
- Master in International Energy
- Master in Journalism and International Affairs
- One-year Tracks
- PSIA Concentration Programs
- PSIA Fundamental Courses
- International and National Dual Degrees
- PSIA Master Programs
- Dual Degrees & Academic Partnerships
- Partnerships with major institutions
- Partnerships with foundations
- Partnerships with media
Home > PSIA Careers
PSIACareers provides students with the resources, tools and training they need to successfully enter the job market of their chosen field. Drawing on PSIA’s relationships with partner organizations, recruiting agencies as well as the established networks of PSIA faculty and experienced students, Career Services helps students:
- identify career opportunities best suited to their skills and goals
- prepare for successful entry in the workforce
- find internship and job opportunities
- connect with mentors and professionals
Whether researching an internship or a full-time job, students are encouraged to attend career development workshops, and professional and alumni events designed to help them explore career paths and strengthen key job-hunting skills.
PSIACareers brokers new internship and job opportunities with the employer community, across the fields of PSIA’s Masters programs, working to maintain the most recent and relevant information on career prospects. The office is a “hub” for resources, contacts, and prospects for PSIA students and employers. Focused on the specific career tracks of the PSIA Masters, it helps students secure worldwide career opportunities and allows employers to gain access to a diverse talent pool in the fields of International Affairs.
PSIA's Mission is to ensure a multi-, trans- and interdisciplinary professional program for careers in:
- international organizations;
- non-governmental organisations operating at an international level;
- public administrations that require international training (e.g. Foreign Affairs, Development agencies, Defense);
- research institutes and think-tanks
- transnational firms, etc.
As the career prospects of PSIA graduates cover a broad spectrum in terms of sector and institutional structures, each student must actively build a trajectory adapted to his/her career objectives. PSIA faculty and staff individually accompany and advise PSIA students, and students may also consult with Sciences Po career placement services.
Students and Recruiters can contact PSIA Careers by email.
A career forum for international affairs is organized every year as well as a number of sector-oriented panel discussions and events. Additonally, Sciences Po Carrières is the centralized Sciences Po career center at the service of students.
Students may consult a Sciences Po-wide catalogue of previous internships by connecting with their personal ID and password here.