- Alumni & Donors
- About PSIA
- PSIA Master Programs
- Master in International Security
- Master in International Public Management
- Master in International Economic Policy
- Master in International Development
- Master in Human Rights and Humanitarian Action
- Master in Environmental Policy
- Master in International Energy
- Master in Journalism and International Affairs
- One-year Tracks
- PSIA Concentration Programs
- PSIA Fundamental Courses
- International and National Dual Degrees
- PSIA Master Programs
- Dual Degrees & Academic Partnerships
- Partnerships with major institutions
- Partnerships with foundations
- Partnerships with media
Office of the Dean and Academic Advisors
Office of the Deans:
Enrico Letta is the Dean of the Paris School of International Affairs (PSIA) and the former Prime Minister of Italy.
Mark Maloney is the Executive Director of the Paris School of International Affairs.
Isabelle Patti is the Executive Assistant to Enrico Letta and to Mark Maloney.
Michele Bellini is the Special Assistant to Enrico Letta.
Academic Advisors and Assistant Deans:
Elisabeth Andreoletti-Cheng is the Academic Advisor for the Master in Human Rights and Humanitarian Action, the Master in Environmental Policy and the dual degree program Sciences et politiques de l'environnement. She is also the Academic Advisor for the Concentrations in African Studies, Latin American Studies, China and East Asian Studies and South and Central Asian Studies and Environment.
Dania Del Ben is the Academic Advisor for the Master in International Public Management and the Master in International Energy, and the concentration programs in International Energy, Global Risks, Project Management, European Studies, Middle Eastern Studies, North American Studies, and Russian Studies.
Audrey Giacomini is the Academic Advisor for the Master in International Security as well as for the Concentrations in Intelligence, Economics of Defense and Methods.
Catarina Laranjeira is the Academic Advisor for the Master in International Economic Policy and the Master in International Development, and for the Concentrations in Agriculture, Emerging Economies, Global Economic Policy, and Global Health.
Kate Vivian is the Senior Assistant Dean for Careers, Admissions and Communications.
Nathalie Corvée is the Manager for Administrative Faculty Affairs.
Marie-Zénaïde Jolys is the Assistant Dean for External Relations and Events Manager.