- Alumni & Donors
- About PSIA
- PSIA Master Programs
- Master in International Security
- Master in International Public Management
- Master in International Economic Policy
- Master in International Development
- Master in Human Rights and Humanitarian Action
- Master in Environmental Policy
- Environmental Science and Policy (PSIA-Paris VI)
- Master in International Energy
- Master in Journalism and International Affairs
- One-year Tracks
- PSIA Concentration Programs
- PSIA Fundamental Courses
- International Dual Degrees
- PSIA Master Programs
- Dual Degrees & Academic Partnerships
- Partnerships with major institutions
- Partnerships with foundations
- Partnerships with media
AFD PSIA Partnership
The Agence Française de Développement (AFD) is the main implementing agency for France’s official development assistance to developing countries and overseas territories.
In December 2012, AFD and PSIA launched a special three-year partnership establishing an ambitious scholarship program and reinforcing their links by working on common projects.
PSIA trains young professionals who will take on careers in key sectors of international affairs relevant to AFD’s mission, such as development practice and international development, who will work in countries where AFD is present.
AFD-PSIA Student Scholarship in Development
From 2013 to 2016 multiple scholarships ranging from partial to full tuition fee grants have been offered to students admitted in the Master in International Development and in the Master in Development Practice at PSIA. The AFD-PSIA Scholarship was dedicated to nationals of African countries.
MDP Collaborative Seminar
The MDP Collaborative Seminar was launched in the Spring 2013. This seminar on case study methodology, organized with the AFD, brings together first year and second year MDP students to work in groups to design four project management case studies relating to international development, working alongside project managers from the AFD. Drawing from AFD development projects, students will design and write, in English, case studies.
AFD is a financial institution and the main implementing agency for France’s official development assistance to developing countries and overseas territories. It finances projects, programs and studies through grants, loans, guarantee funds and debt reduction-development contracts and provides capacity development support to its partners in developing countries.
For more information, please visit AFD's website