- Alumni & Donors
- International Activities
- International Network
- Study at Sciences Po
- Contact us
- Sciences Po students
Study in Latin America
As a student at Sciences Po, you can spend time abroad at three different moments:
- Students are required to spend their third year of the Bachelor’s programme abroad, either studying at a partner university, on an internship or undertaking a personal project.
- One semester of the Master’s programme is spent outside Sciences Po, and studying abroad is one of the possibilities.
- During your doctorate, you may choose to participate in a PhD exchange programme.
What do you need to do to study abroad?
- Discover the different steps involved in preparing for a successful exchange.
- Come to our pre-departure info session on Thursday 23 February 2017, at 12.30pm. Amphitheâtre Erignac, 13, rue de l'Université, Paris Campus.
- Read the presentation on the Third Year Abroad in Latin America (PDF, 300 Kb, FR).
Your main contact: the Centre for the Americas
The Centre for the Americas at Sciences Po is there to help you with all your preparations for studying abroad as well as during your stay.