- Alumni & Donors
- International Activities
- International Network
- Study at Sciences Po
- Contact us
- Sciences Po students
Study in Europe
As a student at Sciences Po, you can spend time abroad at three different moments:
- Students are required to spend their third year of the Bachelor’s programme abroad, either studying at a partner university, on an internship or undertaking a personal project.
- One semester of the Master’s programme is spent outside Sciences Po, and studying abroad is one of the possibilities.
- During your doctorate, you may choose to participate in a PhD exchange programme.
What do you need to do to study abroad?
Discover the different steps involved in preparing for a successful exchange.
Come to the information sessions by country
- Germany, Austria, Switzerland: 30 September 2016 (9am-10am, room A31)
- Italy: 30 September 2016 (9am-10am, room H201)
- United Kingdom, Ireland, Netherlands: 7 October 2016 (9am-10am, room A11)
- Northern Europe: 12 October 2016 (5pm-6pm, room H405)
- Russia, Central and Oriental Europe: 12 October 2016 (6pm-7pm, room H405)
- Spain, Portugal, Belgium: 14 October 2016 (9am-10am, room A23)
- Nancy: 23 September 2016
- Dijon: 22 September 2016
- Reims : 5 October 2016
- Le Havre: 19 October 2016
Make an appointment
The appointments will take place on the Paris campus, at the proposed times only.
Please complete, print and bring this information form (Word, 31 Ko) to your appointment.
Make an appointment to study in Central and Oriental Europe.
Make an appointment to study in Ireland and the Netherlands.
Make an appointment to study in Germany, Austria or Switzerland.
Make an appointment (groups of 4 students) to study in the United Kingdom.
Make an appointment to study in Southern Europe (Spain, Portugal and Italy) and Belgium.
The Erasmus+ programme encourages mobility in Europe and internationally for students, faculty and staff of higher education institutions. Find out more about Erasmus+ grants.
Your main contact: the Centre for Europe
The Centre for Europe at Sciences Po is there to help you with all your preparations for studying abroad as well as during your stay.
Information meetings about student exchanges in Europe are held each year to help you choose your destination.