European Healthcare Compliance Ethics & Regulation
In partnership with:
The pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device industries are increasingly facing a more challenging regulatory and enforcement landscape throughout Europe. This intensive, multi-day educational and training certification in healthcare compliance addresses the myriad of legal, regulatory and compliance issues faced by pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device manufacturers working in healthcare compliance in Europe.
Legal, regulatory and compliance professionals and advisors working within the European pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device industries.
- Provide participants with indepth knowledge of European and International Regulation Standards
- Deepen the Understanding of how Ethics Codes are implemented and applied within the industry
- Study Compliance Program and Cases to increase Awareness of Best Practices
- Apply this Legal Framework through Case Studies
- International faculty include high-level government regulators, health and legal scholars, in-house and outside counsel, consultants and industry compliance professionals.
- Session topics include anti-corruption laws, third-party risk, European healthcare reimbursement and delivery programs, anti-trust/competition law, development, advertising and promotion of drugs and devices, fraud investigations and the European enforcement landscape, OECD directives, industry codes, privacy laws and much more.
- Attendees will receive a joint certificate in healthcare compliance issued by Seton Hall Law School and SciencesPo upon completion of the Program.
- Attendees may apply for NY or NJ CLE credit
Please note that the Program tuition does not include hotel accommodations.
Fees3500 € net of tax
3 000 €
early-bird rate until October 30, 2016
- Group discounts are available for companies sending multiple employees to the same program.
- 3 000 €