European Healthcare Compliance Ethics & Regulation
In partnership with:
The Certificate in Healthcare Compliance Ethics & Regulation has been designed for Compliance Officers and Compliance Managers and Lawyers. It presents European and International Laws in the Health and Life Sector to provide a thorough understanding of the current stakes of the industry and increase participants’ knowledge and skills. Participants from all over the world will be immersed during a whole week into the legal framework of healthcare industries. They will discuss industry codes and work on cases and settlements with world-reknown professionals. Organised with Seton Hall Law School, this program also takes place in the United Sates at Seton Hall Law School, Newark, NJ and in Singapore.
- Compliance Officers and Compliance Managers from Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, Biotech and IVD Companies
- Lawyers representing the Health and Life Sciences Industry
- Consultants to the Health and Life Sciences Industry
There are scholarship opportunities for participants whose situation is one of the following:
- Employer is a governmental agency, nonprofit organization, or professional association without a budget for attendance at this training program;
- The applicant, at the time the application is made, is unemployed and seeking employment in a compliance or related role;
- Employer is a for-profit company and the applicant has made a request for this training; employer has denied such request, and payment directly by applicant would cause an undue financial burden on the applicant.
For more information about applying for the scholarship, please consult the following document.
- Provide participants with indepth knowledge of European and International Regulation Standards
- Deepen the Understanding of how Ethics Codes are implemented and applied within the industry
- Study Compliance Program and Cases to increase Awareness of Best Practices
- Apply this Legal Framework through Case Studies
Global Anti-Corruption Enforcement Efforts
Regulatory Framework for the development and marketing of Drugs & Devices
Reimbursement, Industry Codes & Self-Regulation
Competition Law, Data Privacy & Procurement Transparency Initiatives, Case Studies Workshop , Classroom discussion of case studies.
Fees3500 € net of tax