- Alumni & Donors
- The Doctoral school
- Political Science
- Admission to a PhD
- Tuition Fees
- Dual Degrees
- Career guidance
- Resources and Services
- Contacts and Directories
Board of the Graduate School
In accordance with the Ministerial Decree of 7 August 2006 (see the decree), the IEP's Board of Directors created the Board of the Graduate School on November 27, 2006.
The Board assists the director of the Graduate School in implementing the School's action plan. It reaches decisions on issues that affect the Graduate School, its organisation and its operations. It considers requests for research grants and, when applicable, other types of financing for Ph.D. students.
The Board includes the following:
- the director of the Institut d'Etudes Politiques de Paris (Paris Institute of Political Studies), the director of the Graduate School, the scientific director of the Fondation Nationale des Sciences Politiques (National Foundation of Political Science),
- four research professors in charge of Ph.D. programmes and appointed by the Graduate School's executive committee,
- five directors of Sciences Po research centres, appointed by the director of IEP Paris on the basis of a proposal from the director of the FNSP,
- four well-known figures from relevant industrial and socio-economic sectors, appointed by the director of IEP Paris on the basis of a proposal from the director of the Graduate School,
- four well-known figures from the sciences, appointed by the director of IEP Paris on the basis of a proposal from the director of the Graduate School,
- a Graduate School personnel representative, elected by peers,
- five IEP Paris Ph.D. representatives, elected by peers.
The Board includes five Ph.D. student representatives from IEP Paris elected by their peers.
Results from the 2017 elections – Board of the Graduate School (elections held the 18 and 20 April 2017)
The following Ph.D. student representatives were elected:
- Claire COSQUER
- Elodie DRUEZ
- Anatole LE BRAS
- Mario LUCA
- Lola ZAPPI
Are elected as representative of the staff:
- Silvia DUERICH MORANDI (Titulaire) - Hélène NAUDET (suppléante)
- Annie MARCILLOUX (Titulaire) - Alain BESOIN (suppléant)
Download minutes from board meetings held over the past two years
The Board assists the director of the Graduate School in implementing the School’s action plan. It reaches decisions on issues that affect the Graduate School, its organisation and its operations...