- Alumni & Donors
International graduate admissions: deadlines
Submit a complete application form
To be eligible for assessment, your application must be complete and submitted before:
- the deadline for the programme to which you are applying
- Or the earlier deadline, if you apply to several programmes with different deadlines.
- Or the deadline for the scholarship you are applying for, where applicable
Deadlines for the Master programmes
Admissions for the 2019 intake are now open.
- Deadline to submit your complete application : March 1st, 2019.
- Deadline for the Joint Master un Journalism and International Affairs: February 10, 2019
The admission decision date depends on the date the complete application was submited. You will know our decision before:
- December 20, 2018 if you submitted your application before November 6, 2018
- February 14, 2019 if you submitted your application between November 7 and December 20, 2018
- March 21, 2019 if you submitted your application between December 21 and January 20, 2019
- April 19, 2019 if you submitted your application between January 21 and February 20, 2019
- May 31, 2019 if you submitted your application between February 21 and March 1st, 2019
Deadlines for the dual degree programmes
Please note: If you are applying to a dual degree and to a regular graduate programme, you must respect the first deadline to come to term as your overall application deadline.
- Émile-Boutmy scholarship: January 3, 2019
- Eiffel scholarship: November 6, 2018
- Check the deadlines for the other scholarships and financial aid.
Please note that the online application form must be completed and submitted by the scholarship deadline. Scholarship applications will not be considered if submitted incomplete or after the deadline.
Apply as soon as possible
Do not wait until the very last day to submit your application. Admission decisions are announced on a rolling basis, so the earlier you submit your application, the sooner you will be notified of Sciences Po's decision.
Joint Master in Journalism and International Affairs: There are no rolling admissions for this joint master's. Applications will be reviewed after the submission deadline (March 1st, 2019).
As soon as you start your application, make sure to gather all the information required, for example: request official documents, choose and contact your referees, take your language tests and check your visa status.