- Alumni & Donors
- Undergraduate admissions
- Graduate Admissions
- One-year Master's
- Ph.D Programmes
- My application
- Useful links
- Contact Us
One year Master's programmes : how to apply
Preparing your application online
To access your online application, give your email address (username) and choose a password.
Please note that it is normal to experience a wait of up to two hours before receiving the activation link. Thank you for your understanding.
You must fill in the application online and click ‘save’ after filling in each section. Except for the pages ‘professional referee details’ and ‘academic referee details’, it is possible, at any time, to modify what you have completed, that is until you definitively submit the application.
Please make sure to use the email-address you used as log in for your application form whenever you contact us.
Documents to be attached to your application:
- CV/Résumé (in English)
- Official academic transcript(s) for the entirety of your time in higher education (in English or French)
- Official transcripts of study abroad and exchange programmes, including at Sciences Po if applicable (in English or French)
- Proof of English proficiency (please note that on the application form you must upload your proofs of English proficiency under "English Language test", even if your document is not a language test)
- Two professional references (mandatory) for the Master in Public Affairs and the Master in Advanced Global Studies (in English or French).
- One professional reference (one mandatory, two recommended) for the masters of the School of Management and Innovation and the LLM in Transnational Arbitration and Dispute Settlement (in English or French).
- One or two academic references (optional) (in English or French).
The statement must be written in English.
The personal statement must be written directly in the space provided in the online application form. You may draft the letter in a Word document first and then copy/paste it to the space in the application.
The references supplied in the application form are very important documents for us; you should therefore take the utmost care when choosing your referee. Do not choose someone only because of their title or position. What matters most is that you choose someone who knows you well and who can evaluate your skills and personal qualities. The referees must have assessed you and must be able to evaluate you in an impartial and precise manner.
Make sure that the person you have chosen is prompt to give a positive and enthousiastic reference. Take the time to meet them in order to explain the reasons and motivation behind your choice. Take this time to remind them of the strong elements of your personality, interpersonal skills, leadership qualities and/or of your experience that you would like them to highlight.
For more information about references, please read our FAQ.
Submitting your application
Do not wait until the very last day to submit your application. To be eligible for assessment, your application must be complete and submitted before the deadline for the programme to which you are applying to.
When you have submitted your application, you will be able to access your ‘espace candidat’ in which you will be able to track the status of your application. You will also be able to track the progress of your academic and professional references and resend requests to your referees if needs be.
Once you have submitted your application, it is not possible to make changes to it. However, you may attach other documents after submission, but be sure to do this before the deadline of the programme to which you are applying.
Please note: paying the application fee does not mean that your application form has been submitted. Make sure to submit your application form.
The application fee of €100 is not reimbursable.
Note about SPEAP
Applicants to the Experimental Programme on Political Arts (SPEAP) must present additional supporting materials to their application form.