- Public / Objectifs
- En pratique
Cette formation est dispensée en anglais.
- Update and deepen knowledge of the participants in matters of Diplomacy, Strategy, and International Relations
- Guide the participants in a research process that will provide them with a high level of expertise in their own research area
- Aims to develop the analytical, action and decision support capabilities in international environments
- Understand the evolution of major global security dynamics
- Diplomats, Executives from the private and public sectors, aspiring to acquire in a synthetic and efficient way a better understanding of a globalized world
In an uncertain and changing international context, new threats, now multiform and diffuse, require an awareness of all citizens. Because the world is less readable and more fluctuating, defense issues and international relations are today in the foreground and require relevant answers, answers to which all diplomats must take part. As a central player in the dissemination of the spirit of defense and political science and public policy, Sciences Po is an excellent forum for debate and reflection necessary for understanding strategic issues.
Sciences Po Executive Education offers a high-level programme, to decipher an increasingly complex environment, allowing everyone to situate themselves and to stimulate exchanges on the key issues of the moment. The topics focused on the news and treated by the best experts, allow the participants eager to deepen the big stakes of the international relations and the new geostrategic challenges of the contemporary world. Executives, nowadays, need to take a step further, to have the ability to understand political datas, and how to make political choices.
Part 1: Background
- Sociology of international relations
- Political / Institutional Representations
Part 2: Method & typology of diplomacy
- Public Diplomacy (Cultural Diplomacy - Roles and Networks)
- Economic Diplomacy
Part 3: Strategic environment, defense issues and new security issues
- International Security and Defense
- International Crisis Management
- Duration : 3 days
- Schedules : 9am - 6pm
A short, dynamic training format, adapted to the work pace of international executives. The educational concept, adapted to a professional audience, alternates theory, practical case studies. It favors both conceptual contributions and examples from the experience of the speakers.
No prerequisites are necessary for this training
Sur le même thème
- Formation certifiante15 jour(s)Enjeux internationaux