- Public / Objectifs
- En pratique
Our professional development programme meets top international standards and is specially designed for professionals in Africa. It brings together leaders from the private sector – entrepreneurs, SME directors, top executives from local and multinational corporations, etc. – and managers from the public, non-profit and civil society sectors – administration executives, economic policy officers, NGO managers.
- Strengthen your leadership, vision and ability to innovate
- Build your project or business based on your own development plan
- Master management fundamentals to better structure and develop your business
- Develop your project responsibly, while incorporating the challenges related to growth and sustainable development on the African continent
- Expand your network to test, elaborate and add value to your project
Module 1 - March 31st to April 5th 2019
- Nelson Mandela School of Public Governance at the University of Cape Town, South Africa
- Online (50h)
Module 2 - June 30th to July 5th 2019
- ISM Dakar, Sénégal
- Online (25h)
Module 3 - 22nd to 28th September 2019
- Sciences Po Executive Education, Paris
- Length : 6 months including 15 days of on-site training and remote training (e-learning, distant mentorship, development of the individual executive project)
- Fee : It includes the academic fees for the entire duration of the programme as well as housing, local transportation and some meals during on-site seminars. Participants will bear all costs from their homes to the destination hotel (visas, airfare, local transportation to/from hotel on the first/last day).
- A few professionals specifically identified by the institutional programme partners (Investment funds, funding organisations, etc.) and selected by the academic partners may benefit from financial support.
The recruitment starts in November 2018. You can download the application file by clicking on "Apply". Once received, your file will be reviewed to validate your eligibility. You will be invited to an individual interview, on site or at a distance, before the admissions committee. After the jury's deliberation, you will be informed of its decision.