Our faculty is made up of over 4,000 lecturers from the professional world and 200 research professors. They craft engaging lessons infused with research-based learning and real-world experience. Through their scholarly activity, our researchers ensure that our courses remain in step with the latest advances in economics, political science, sociology, history and law.
Sciences Po is globally recognized for our high-quality academic publications and conducts research through 13 departments, including 3 centres of excellence.
- The medialab studies the web as a new space for social interaction using innovative methods of quantitative research and textual analysis
- The LIEPP, an interdisciplinary laboratory for assessing public policy, fulfils a fundamental democratic purpose and the need for highly effective public intervention
- The CSO, our Centre for the Sociology of Organisations, develops original ideas on private and public regulations, as well as market and non-market regulations, both in France and internationally
Our library, located on our historic Paris campus, is home to the largest collection of human and social sciences works in all of continental Europe.
OUR PANEL OF INSTRUCTORS: EXPERTS ON TODAY’S WORLD
Hailing from a wide diversity of backgrounds, all of our instructors are recognized experts in their sectors. Our faculty brings together contemporary thought-leaders and specialists, including:
- Well-renowned professionals from the business world (chief executives, consultants, lawyers, journalists, etc.)
- Public service experts, high-ranking French, European and international civil servants
- Professors and researchers at Sciences Po and other leading schools and universities
They bring our curriculum to life by confronting their viewpoints during debates on contemporary socioeconomic issues. Their varied and multidisciplinary expertise enables us to provide students with comprehensive training, on both a theoretical and operational level.