- Public / Objectifs
Legal, regulatory and compliance professionals and advisors working within the European pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device industries.
Objectifs de la formation
- Provide participants with indepth knowledge of European and International Regulation Standards
- Deepen the Understanding of how Ethics Codes are implemented and applied within the industry
- Study Compliance Program and Cases to increase Awareness of Best Practices
- Apply this Legal Framework through Case Studies
Programme de la formation
- International faculty include high-level government regulators, health and legal scholars, in-house and outside counsel, consultants and industry compliance professionals.
- Session topics include anti-corruption laws, third-party risk, European healthcare reimbursement and delivery programs, anti-trust/competition law, development, advertising and promotion of drugs and devices, fraud investigations and the European enforcement landscape, OECD directives, industry codes, privacy laws and much more.
- Attendees will receive a joint certificate in healthcare compliance issued by Seton Hall Law School and SciencesPo upon completion of the Program.
- Attendees may apply for NY or NJ CLE credit
Please note that the Programme tuition does not include hotel accommodations.