- Public / Objectifs
- En pratique
- Executives, c-level Public Officers, Directors/ Managers from public organizations, Legal Affairs Managers
- Understand the drivers of corruption
- Strengthen analytical skills
- Identify and analyse the instruments necessary to develop integrity
- Comprehend the recent international initiatives
To undestand the anti-corruption issues, we need to examine the cross-cutting nature of corruption and the rule of law, and to learn about innovative instruments designed to promote integrity and anti-corruption.
1. Definition of corruption and its impact on social and economic life
- Public and private corruption
- Active and passive corruption
- The concept of influence peddling
- Integrity in business
2. What kinds of corruption risks do companies face ?
- Criminal sanctions for the company, the representatives and the employees therein
- Financial risk, economical risk
3. Legal framework of anticorruption and international convention
- Examples of national legislations: US, FCPA, UK Bribery Act, France Sapin 2 Law, etc
4. Examples of risky activities
- Working with third parties , gifts, invitations, sponsoring, etc.
5. What does a successful anticorruption program look life ?
- Role of management
- Risk mapping
- Code of ethics
- Duration : 2 days
- Schedules : 9 am - 6 pm
- Presentations followed by question and answer sessions, and by exchanges with the participants
- Case studies
No pre-requisite required.
On the same topic
- Certificate15 day(s)Enjeux internationaux, Afrique
- Short programmes3 day(s)Enjeux internationaux, Afrique