- Alumni & Donors
- Get started
- Fees & Funding
- Get involved
For the academic year 2018/2019, registration will start in April 2018.
For more information, please consult the administrative registration calendar.
How do I register or re-register?
Registration or re-registration is obligatory. You must complete the process through your student account
Online registration is completed in 5 steps:
- Update of your personal information
- Calculation of tuition and additional fees
- Selection of mode of payment
- Entry of supplemental information
- Downloading of certificates and proof of payment
Important: before beginning the registration process, be sure to have all required documentation in electronic format: submitting your file via the post is no longer possible, so all required documentation for your registration must be uploaded at the end of the online registration process.
A list of required documentation is provided on your online student page at the beginning of the online registration process.
After completing your electronic file, you can track the progress of your registration at any time through your online Sciences Po student page. If your file is incomplete, carefully follow the instructions provided in the administration tab, "Track your registration file".
Information related to your registration status will also be sent to you by email: be sure that your Sciences Po email address is functioning and remember to check it regularly.
- our video on administrative registration: 5 steps in about 10 minutes!
- the online user guide for online administrative registration (pdf, 1.6 Mo)
- and our FAQ for immediate responses to the most frequently asked questions
If you don't find an answer to your question(s), contact us by email. Be sure to carefully fill out the contact information form so that we can identify your situation and provide you with an appropriate response.
Contact the Administrative Office
9 rue de la Chaise - 75007 Paris
- Monday to Thursday from 9.30am to 12 noon and from 1.30pm to 4pm
- Friday from 9.30am to 12 noon