- Enseignants / Chercheurs
- Alumni & Donateurs
- L'École doctorale
- Présentation des masters
- Doubles diplômes de Master
- Admission en master
- Aide à la mobilité
- Le mémoire de recherche
- Droits de scolarité
- Bourses et aides financières
- Le doctorat
- Admission en thèse
- Droits de scolarité
- Doubles diplômes de doctorat
- Programmes d'échanges internationaux
- Devenir professionnel
- Ressources & services
- Contacts & annuaires
Programmes d'échanges internationaux
CAMPO - Cambridge-Sciences Po - Academic Exchange Programme
The deadline for applications: the 2nd May 2017
Sciences Po and the Department of Politics and International Studies (POLIS) at the University of Cambridge set up an academic exchange programme in 2014.
Applications are now open for stays in the other institution during the academic year 2017-18.
1/ PhD students whose research would benefit from spending a period of time in the other institution are encouraged to apply to this scheme. Visiting students should arrange their stay so that it coincides with the teaching terms in Cambridge and Paris.
- In Cambridge, visiting CAMPO PhD students will be affiliated with POLIS and provided with desk space (whenever possible and usually in a shared open space), a library card and access to Cambridge online resources. Students will be assigned a member of the POLIS faculty as their institutional point of contact. Visiting CAMPO PhD students will be encouraged to play a full part in the academic life of POLIS, through participation in seminars and interaction with faculty.
For your information below, please find the term dates for the University of Cambridge.
- In Sciences Po, visiting CAMPO PhD students will be affiliated with one of the Sciences Po research centres and with the Ecole Doctorale. They will have access to desk space in one of the research centres (whenever possible and usually in a shared open space), a library card and access to Sciences Po online resources. Students will be assigned a member of the faculty as their institutional point of contact.
For your information, please find the dates of the Sciences Po semesters and other relevant information on Sciences Po campus.
2/ Academics from both institutions can also apply to be CamPo Visiting Fellows.
The CamPo exchange offers a fee-waver between POLIS and Sciences Po. There is no dedicated funding for exchange participants. Participants are advised to contact their institution (College and Department, Ecole Doctorale and Centres) to enquire about travel funds available to PhD students.
However, Cambridge and Sciences Po have an Erasmus exchange agreement, which this exchange scheme is a part of. Conditions apply to qualify for Erasmus support, in particular in relation to the length of stay (3 months usually). As visiting Erasmus students, CAMPO PhD students will have access to all the institutional support provided by the Erasmus programme at Sciences Po or in Cambridge: they will be affiliated with a college affiliation and, subject to availability, they will be able to rent accommodation through the university/college). Participants should apply to their home institution to qualify for Erasmus funding prior to their departure.
For more info on Erasmus+ contact your home institution
The deadline for applications is the 2nd May 2017.
1. Interested PhD students should send
- a covering letter, detailing briefly their PhD research and the academic reasons for their visit
- a detailed CV (2 pages) and a short (2 page) outline of their PhD project
- a letter of recommendation from their supervisor
2. Interested academics should send:
- a covering letter detailing the academic reasons for their visit and identifying who they would like to work with in the host institution.
- a detailed CV
Applications should be sent to both Florence Faucher (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Chris Bickerton (email@example.com).
Successful applicants can apply for Erasmus funding in their home institution and prior to departure.
Within a month of coming back to their home institutions, exchange visitors are required to provide a short report (2 pages max) about their stay.
The Oxford-Sciences Po Research Group (OXPO)
The deadline for applications: Monday 20 March 2017.
OXPO (the Oxford-Sciences Po Research Group in the Social Sciences) is a meeting point for social science scholars in Oxford and at Sciences Po. It coordinates various research projects that contribute to this goal and offers opportunities to develop new ones. It seeks to facilitate scholarly exchanges and collaborative projects between the Departments of Sociology and of Politics and International Relations, the Modern European History Research Centre in Oxford and Sciences Po, in Paris.
OXPO offers several visiting schemes for academics and students wishing to spend time to conduct individual research at the other institution. OXPO visitors are encouraged to take an active role in academic and graduate seminars at either institution. Talks, presentations and conferences are announced on the OXPO website.
There are schemes for doctoral students and postdoctoral researchers from both institutions and Visiting Professors (to Sciences Po) and Nuffield Visiting Fellows (to Oxford).
All applications for an exchange in the academic year 2017-18 must be submitted by Monday 20 March 2017.
The OxPo Scientific Management Committee will select the scholars taking part in the exchange during its annual meeting, normally held at the beginning of Trinity term (late April/early May). Successful candidates will be informed shortly after.
=> Download the Application Form (.rtf)