- Alumni & Donors
Exchange programme on the Reims campus
University partners now have the opportunity to nominate students for dedicated certificate studies in Journalism & Communication, European Affairs, International Affairs & Strategy and Business & Economics.
Each certificate can be completed in one semester and up to two certificates in an academic year.
Each semester, Sciences Po's campus in Reims, in the heart of the Champagne region, welcomes exchange students who wish to pursue international studies. This certificate-awarding exchange has been specifically designed for students to thrive in the growing community of media and international scholars and students in France.
Benefits for students
Choice of one of four certificate programmes:
Students receive a certificate upon successful completion of two core common seminars, two courses in their chosen track, one language course, one elective of their choice and the orientation week. The student has to validate 30 credits at the end of the semester. If the student studies for one year, that is two semesters, he/she will be able to validate two certificates.
- Core coursework in the social sciences are mostly in English. Qualified students (min. B2 level) may elect to take some or all coursework in French. Beginners in French are welcome. Students have the opportunity to take intensive French-language courses and workshops, allowing students to vastly improve their language ability over a short period of time.
- Housing is widely available and can be reserved for students before their arrival.
Anglophone students need a C1 equivalent in English to study at the Reims Campus (previous knowledge of French is not required).
Francophone students need a C1 equivalent in French and a B2 level in English to study at the Reims Campus.
Academic year 2017-2018
An Orientation week (PDF, 219 Ko) is organized before the beginning of classes every semester (5 ECTS). This includes French academic methods and practices as well as workshops and activities to discover the campus (guided tours, visits, associations meetings, etc.) and life in France (visa/OFII, social security, APL/CAF, banks & insurances, etc.).
It is offered (free of charge) to all incoming exchange students on a pass/fail basis and mandatory to validate the certificate.
Fall Semester Dates:
- Orientation week: August 28th – September 2nd 2017
- Students will complete their final course registration online: TBD
- Fall semester begins on Monday September 4th 2017 and final week ends on December 21st 2017
- Course descriptions, fall semester 2016-2017 (PDF, 405 Ko) - Course catalogue for Fall 2017 to come
Spring Semester Dates:
- Orientation week : January 22nd – January 27th 2018
- Students will complete their final course registration: TBD
- Spring semester begins on Monday January 29th and final week ends on May 18th 2018
- Spring break starts on February 26th and ends on March 4th 2018
- Course descriptions, spring semester 2016-2017 (PDF, 340 Ko) - Course catalogue for Spring 2018 to come
For further pratical information about the city of Reims: