You can change the display size of the content through your browser:
• With various browsers:
o Ctrl + mouse wheel
o Ctrl + 0 to return to the casual size
• Internet Explorer: go to page> Zoom and select the appropriate zoom
• Mozilla, Firefox or Netscape:
o Ctrl + + to enlarge
o Ctrl + - to decrease
o press the + or - keys on the numeric keypad
o or go to View> Zoom and select the appropriate zoom
• On Macintosh:
o Command-+ to increase
Apple + o - to reduce
All pages are printable in an adapted version of the paper, the text is more airy and unnecessary elements to the reading have been removed(navigation menus, and purely graphic elements).
To print a paper version of a page, you can choose one of the following:
• Click "Print" at the top right of the content
• File> Print in your browser
• Ctrl + P
Navigation and Links
• To access the site map, click on Site Map
• The search engine is accessible from every page
• Links to key sections of the site are present on every page
Help for the reading of attached documents
On the website, you will find downloadable documents in PDF format, flv, word, excel, zip, mp3.
• If you do not have Acrobat Reader you can download it from Adobe;
• If you do not have Flash video player, you can download it from Adobe;
• If you do not have Word Viewer, you can download from the Microsoft site;
• If you do not have the Excel Viewer, you can download from the Microsoft site;
• If you do not have the tool to unzip Winzip files, you can download Winzip site;
• If you do not have a tool for playing audio files, you must download an audio player that supports the mp3 format.
The weights of the images and videos have been optimized so that the loading time of web pages is as small as possible.
We attach great importance to improve the accessibility of our content so that information is accessible to all. However, if some contents had escaped our vigilance, thank you for letting us know on reseau.coesionet @ sciences-po.fr