- Enseignants / Chercheurs
- Alumni & Donateurs
- Missions et partenaires
- Recherche et publications
- Manifestations et événements
- Enseignements et formations
Accueil > Chinese health system and aging issues workshop
- Actualité Sciences Po
June 22 th, 4:00 to 6:00 pm at Chaire santé de Sciences Po (Public Health Centre), 45, rue des Saints-Pères (Paris Descartes), 8 ème étage, Library Room.
Pr Wang Jun is professor at the Central University of Finance and Economics (CUFE) in Beijing, deputy director of Center (School) for Fiscal Development Research, director of Public Health Economics and Management Institute, senior research scholar of Yale University school of Public health and Lee Hysan senior visiting scholar of Hong Kong University.
He is visiting professor at Chaire santé de Sciences Po in June 2016 and will talk about the three subjects researches below with Dr. Zhu Jingmin. (in english)
- Aged living cost estimates under different models study (study for the french embassy in Beijing)
- About CBHAS (The China resident and institution Behavior of Health and Aging Survey)
- Price and Cost on Primary Care System of China
Limited seats, compulsory registration before June 21.
Please confirm to : email@example.com